PMT FREE MOD この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン)KonoSuba: Fantastic Days Ver. 5.6.0 MOD MENU APK | ATK & DEF Multiplier x1 - x1000 |

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221005_101130.jpg
    Screenshot_20221005_101130.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_20221005_101246.jpg
    Screenshot_20221005_101246.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 68
Thanks for your response. My first report received a notification that looks like a auto-generated one, so I reported it again. Glad to see that the problem is gonna be fixed. :tumbsup:

Thanks for your response. My first report received a notification that looks like a auto-generated one, so I reported it again. Glad to see that the problem is gonna be fixed. :tumbsup:

Fixed, Unlimited Skills function has been removed.
Please download the new modded apk in the download link.

Great, but is there any chance to have to the unlimited skill function restored? Ideally it shall be kept instead of being removed.
I'll take another look when I can and possibly add back, for now I have other priorities.

The damage or defense multiplier does not work for me, plz what dou you recommend ?
It's working, shows normal damage but the real damage is multiplied by the value you've placed in the menu.

Tags Tags
action rpg konosuba konosuba cheat konosuba hack konosuba mod single player stylized realistic yeowang yeowang mod この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) cheat この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) hack この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) mod