PMT FREE MOD この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン)KonoSuba: Fantastic Days Ver. 5.7.0 MOD MENU APK | ATK & DEF Multiplier x1 - x1000 |

Anyone who plays using the mod, is it safe in the arena etc?
Hi I did some testing and If you reach 1-10k (TOP no damage) you'll get insta ban at the end of the week (when they give the rewards), if you have a "good team" I mean lvl 60 and yellow weapons you could go to 15-20k, but you must still dangerous.
What I've been doing for months is to reach the Golden medal with the red tape, 450 coins and 1 nya tablet.

These are my rules to play safe:
- Dont abuse the dmg, you should be using x5 and x10 top.
- Dont use unilmited skills.
- Never reach 1-20k TOP without a good team and equipment this will get you insta ban ( lvl 60 units with support and yellow weapons).
- You should never add friends, they will see your level and your last position in the arena and they probably report you.

Tags Tags
action rpg konosuba konosuba cheat konosuba hack konosuba mod single player stylized realistic yeowang yeowang mod この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) cheat この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) hack この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!ファンタスティックデイズ(このファン) mod