Outdated LAST CLOUDIA Ver. 4.7.1 Mod Menu [Damage Multiplier | Absolute Evade % | God Mode | Unlimited Skill Usage]

fresh bluestacks, installed everything including OBB, tutorial kept on freezing (enemies are dead tho wont advance in the tutorial) so i completed it on phone and continued after that on bluestacks, gacha and stuff worked fine - went on world map to 1st quest and back the same issue, enemies die but stage wont continue to next battle..

fresh bluestacks, installed everything including OBB, tutorial kept on freezing (enemies are dead tho wont advance in the tutorial) so i completed it on phone and continued after that on bluestacks, gacha and stuff worked fine - went on world map to 1st quest and back the same issue, enemies die but stage wont continue to next battle..
installed nox, rooted and did the whole obb/apk thing - same issue

aww hell yah got it to work, only 1 that worked was indeed Nox A9 with LSPosed, nothing else no matter of the emulator worked for me, finally.. thanks for the apk :>

Tags Tags
last cloudia last cloudia cheat last cloudia global last cloudia hack last cloudia mod