PMT FREE MOD Last Day on Earth: Survival Ver. 1.26.2 MOD Menu APK | DMG Multiplier | God Mode | Speed | Free Craft | Free Split | Fast Travel | Max Durability

I downloaded it from the link on modsfire. The other link from apkadmin doesn't really work, it always spams you something like "u have a virus on your phone" or "a spot from Media Markt(electronics shop)"ect, but nothing to download.

When I went to the crashed plane, and wanted to go into the place(from world map to the inside of the location), after the loading bar was filled to the max the game closed itself. I can't get past this, cause it crashes every time.

Doesn't work, oh okay it works but only in your own basement. As soon as I try to go somewhere else and try to enter the place, it crashes every time. Thanks for 10min fun and 1hour headache of downloading -.-

i tried several other sites that provide the mods and they too crash but it is random same as this mod. I guess it only crashes with the modded app, haven't tried the play store version though

Does it complete basic tasks of settlement ? Cuz I have tried many mods and it always gets stuck in settlement , it doesn't even build the base with or without mod turned on .
before 1.20.14 i finished the first building in Settlement by magic splitting screws but lost my save because i forgot to make a copy of it. I cannot say for sure in this new update since crashes are frequent, i play it irregularly.

Reactions: Alex 23
Tags Tags
action action adventure defense last day on earth: survival last day on earth: survival mod last day on earth: survival platinmods management multiplayer post apocalyptic rpg stylized survival third person