PMT FREE MOD Last Day on Earth: Survival Ver. 1.29.1 MOD Menu APK | DMG Multiplier | God Mode | Speed | Free Craft | Free Split | Fast Travel | Max Durability

Doesn't work on android 14 pixel 8

Tried both sign and unsigned, normal install tells me it's not compatible, Trying an install through Lucky patcher tells me

"PM Error:Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS:INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS:Failed to extract the native libraries, res=-113]"

a few google searches give me mixed answers on solution and mainly that it's not built for my cpu architecture, any help would be appreciated 👍

I can't login ,i have use vpn,but it's no working

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-10-20-18-49-02-049_zombie.survival.craft.z.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-10-20-18-49-02-049_zombie.survival.craft.z.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 15
i tried making the resolution to the lowest and turning off the 60fps. i can play but sometimes it crashes when i try to go to another place or when it is loading😭
Hey, forgot to reply... Just keep reinstaling, using the same archive you download. Fix the problem for somente time, them chash, them do it again and again... I dont know If its the best solution, but It work for me.

Tags Tags
action action adventure defense last day on earth: survival last day on earth: survival mod last day on earth: survival platinmods management multiplayer post apocalyptic rpg stylized survival third person