PMT FREE MOD Left to Survive: Zombie Survival PvP Shooter Ver. 7.3.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | No Reload

Hi,
First thank you for this mod, it is nice one to quicker finish quest. :).
Now, I have un unusual error and decided to shared here. I have rooted phone v 9.0.6 with magisk on it. Follow all installation process as described and it works only every fist time after applying the unsigned apk. I can play long as I wish, when entering the game after install moded apk over original. Error occur when I leave the game and try to enter back. Shows logo and overlay blue P icon after that kick me out with error (see images). If I want to enter and use moded game, must repeat whole process uninstall the game, install original, enter and sign with google game, leave and apply moded apk. And have same one shot enter in the game. I am tired of repeating this process and dont know what the hack?

The difference between first and second entering is that with 1st shows green google game icon, and with the second entering not. Maybe is here som glitch or error.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_20200804_201201.jpg
    IMG_20200804_201201.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 116
Tags Tags
action action strategy artillery shooter bulletstorm hypercasual left to survive: zombie survival pvp shooter left to survive: zombie survival pvp shooter mod platinmods single player stylized realistic