Filled Request Legend of Mana

GG78

ADBlock Expert
Jan 6, 2019
HexHausen
This gonna take a while, the Game is expensive. Paid apps are mostly stolen using the "Refund" Trick. People Pay for it download, Backup apk and obb etc. Refund it - Upload it to the www. Thats how we get all the "Paid" Apps/Games. 🤫

Pupunator

Platinian
Oct 24, 2019
Philippines
I've tried platinmods ru's license remove mod. You can run pick a gender/weapon run around in your home but game doesn't progress further until you download the 1.8gb files to go to Domina City storyline and that's where the issue happens the game detects the patches and you wont be able to download the the entire game.

Reactions: Vice77

Vice77

Platinian
Oct 16, 2017
I've tried platinmods ru's license remove mod. You can run pick a gender/weapon run around in your home but game doesn't progress further until you download the 1.8gb files to go to Domina City storyline and that's where the issue happens the game detects the patches and you wont be able to download the the entire game.
Same story here. Stuck/unable to download.
2 months have passed - did you, by any chance, managed to find working crack or full OBB/DATA version anywhere?

Vice77

Platinian
Oct 16, 2017
Well, this request looks like a lost cause. Looks like somebody'd have to buy the official release (roughly 35 bucks) mod it and pass it on. It's been 2 years, I guess it ain't happenin'. Early PC leaks of this remaster had similar problem. You can find ppl on forums bitching how the downloads are useless unless somebody buys the game so I reckon Enix used similar anti-piracy measure there aswell. That being said, PC port is up and running as of now (i.e. FitGirl release), game is not too demanding in terms of requirements (4GB of RAM and some old ass graphic card, you can check it on Steam) and it looks and plays beautiful so, paying for PlayStore's official release or getting a hacked PC port are the only available options, IG.

Shame, but it is what it is.
Good luck!

Signing out!

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Don't forget to thank @AndnixSH for sponsoring!