Needs Fixing Legendary : Game of Heroes Ver. 3.18.4 MOD APK | QUICK WIN | NO ADS

Hey Joker! Login with specific Account does not work anymore since a few days since the last Event is over with the same 3.7.3 mod apk as i used before. It Shows me Email Adresse solution but when i click on my adress, it just pulls me out on a lvl 1“ the journey begins". After that done i cannot take over to my normal Account by just clicking dissconnect and relogin with my normal Account please fix this in your next Update ? it's a bit strange, because it almost did login always during the Event. Did you change something here?
Best Greetz, ZockMeinHörnchen

please, the mod has a problem, I am at level 60 and the main part of the game is not released like I can't send a friend of mine to seek a reward in currency or force or even a letter could fix this part on the main page of the game. Since already I thank you for the great Mod and I thank you for the updates made until today I hope I can always count on the new future updates Thank you very much.

Tags Tags
legendary : game of heroes android legendary : game of heroes cheat legendary : game of heroes hack legendary : game of heroes mod