Let's talk about how I post private servers from China on Platinmods

Draken (VN)

Just Crazy
Be aware: I'm not writing this thread to promote private server communities from China but some members at Platinmods asked me about how I can post those private servers. Here are my answers.

First at all, you need to understand how private server works. Here I define 3 types of private servers:

- 1st: private servers are operated by some independent publishers. They provide services that go along with the server, such as 99% discount (0.1 off), buyout service (recharge at a fixed amount, you can own all items and unlimited In-App Purchase) and free Yuan daily (free 648¥, 2000¥, 6480¥...etc). Most of these are operated by the Chinese.

IMG_20241022_193404.jpg

- 2nd: private servers are operated by independent individuals. In my opinion, this form is widely used by international folks. They can buy or get free game data sources and from there they can translate built-in languages (such as Chinese to English) very easily and they can customize everything to their needs. Of course, manipulating and maintaining a server is not easy at all, it is expensive and requires a lot of investment so you guys should never expect "everything is free" from private servers operated by independent individuals. For me, I respect them as much as a game developer.

(For this type of example, you can take a look at ANDROID PRIVATE SERVERS, lots of our members running their own server)

- 3rd and lastly: private servers run by the "charity" community, which I've posted quite a bit on Platinmods. I have no idea what their main goal is but at a glance, they seem to be similar to our community means sharing is caring. Because it's "charity", you can get everything in the game, including In-App Purchase. If it were an official game, you'd have to spend a ton of money to own "pay to win" items but with the "Unlimited" mode on, you don't need to =)) However, there is a downside, being "everything is free" means they do not have the resources to maintain it for long term so the server often crash time to time and have little chance of being repaired to revive or bugfix. This also proves that the demands for another language other than Chinese in the game are impossible. Welp beggars can't be choosers :pepe020:

IMG_20241022_193344.jpg
IMG_20241022_194248.jpg

And that's what I want to talk about about how private server works. The following is my journey to finding and sharing those "charity" private servers.

In short, not everything is easily accessible. What I have now is a long process.

Primary, the first thing I had to find out groups or websites from China that host private servers. Of course, you can't just google this and get the desired results, you need to seek somewhere that is actually a Chinese site and from there will have recommendations to other sites with the same content or even better. Welp that took me ages.

As for the groups, it’s similar to the websites but not that as a "group" like Discord or Tele. These are Chinese groups that required Wechat or QQ account and you can’t just sign up for them in a few clicks. Therefore you can create those accounts for free but it requires a lot of research or you could pay for online service to create them with kinda high risk of being scammed.

I already have these things but sharing how to get them to you guys is not the case right now, sorry. Let's move on !

Secondary, even if you have all the things above, the way of download those private servers is a whole different story. We are used to download a file or modded apk from the internet with "global" upload sites such as google drive, modsfire, apkadmin...etc but for things from China, it's a No-No. Chinese upload sites require you to log in to download, which you must have an account so you must register an account and it is exactly like the Wechat/QQ account's case. Initially I had to pay for an account to be able to download what I wanted but I got scammed and lost my account. Luckily my brother lent me his account and I was able to download private servers again and exclusive share them at Platinmods.

Overall, that's what I'm doing here. I'm just a sharer, not the owner of those private servers so complaining stuff to me won't help much, just enjoy as long as it lasts.

And as I said at the top, I'm not promoting anything but if you guys want to know those sites that host "charity" private servers, I can share with you guys via DM. Other than that, SAY NO to Wechat/QQ account or Chinese upload site account, I don't want to hear about them. Thanks for reading !

Back
Top Bottom