This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Solved LGL Template Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteboiz93

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 7, 2022
Kansad
Hi Im Using LGL MOD MENU Template And When I Try to build APK I Get a Error when i try to build the APK.

"""""
[
[CXX1405] error when building with ndkBuild using C:\Users\WTI Student\AndroidStudioProjects\Android-Mod-Menu-2.3\app\src\main\jni\Android.mk: Build command failed.
Error while executing process C:\Users\WTI Student\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\ndk\22.0.7026061\ndk-build.cmd with arguments {NDK_PROJECT_PATH=null APP_BUILD_SCRIPT=C:\Users\WTI Student\AndroidStudioProjects\Android-Mod-Menu-2.3\app\src\main\jni\Android.mk NDK_APPLICATION_MK=C:\Users\WTI Student\AndroidStudioProjects\Android-Mod-Menu-2.3\app\src\main\jni\Application.mk APP_ABI=arm64-v8a NDK_ALL_ABIS=arm64-v8a NDK_DEBUG=1 APP_PLATFORM=android-19 NDK_OUT=C:\Users\WTI Student\AndroidStudioProjects\Android-Mod-Menu-2.3\app\build\intermediates\cxx\Debug\4cu4i5w3/obj NDK_LIBS_OUT=C:\Users\WTI Student\AndroidStudioProjects\Android-Mod-Menu-2.3\app\build\intermediates\cxx\Debug\4cu4i5w3/lib APP_SHORT_COMMANDS=false LOCAL_SHORT_COMMANDS=false -B -n}

'C:\Users\WTI' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
]

Ive Tried To do This after Googleing the error

But with no success i was hoping someone knew what to do anyways i included My verson of your Template with This post

Attachments

xyzhunter

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Oct 28, 2020
Indonesia
@whiteboiz93 if still don't understand , check your directory , make sure no space and symbol
C:\Users\WTI Student\AndroidStudioProjects\Android-Mod-Menu-2.3\ X
C:\Users\WTIStudent\AndroidStudioProjects\Android-Mod-Menu-2.3\ >> this correct

Reactions: CM_OfficialYT
Status
Not open for further replies.