Solved LGL Template Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteboiz93

Platinian
Original poster
Jan 7, 2022
Kansad
Hi Im Using LGL MOD MENU Template And When I Try to build APK I Get a Error when i try to build the APK.

"""""
[
[CXX1405] error when building with ndkBuild using C:\Users\WTI Student\AndroidStudioProjects\Android-Mod-Menu-2.3\app\src\main\jni\Android.mk: Build command failed.
Error while executing process C:\Users\WTI Student\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\ndk\22.0.7026061\ndk-build.cmd with arguments {NDK_PROJECT_PATH=null APP_BUILD_SCRIPT=C:\Users\WTI Student\AndroidStudioProjects\Android-Mod-Menu-2.3\app\src\main\jni\Android.mk NDK_APPLICATION_MK=C:\Users\WTI Student\AndroidStudioProjects\Android-Mod-Menu-2.3\app\src\main\jni\Application.mk APP_ABI=arm64-v8a NDK_ALL_ABIS=arm64-v8a NDK_DEBUG=1 APP_PLATFORM=android-19 NDK_OUT=C:\Users\WTI Student\AndroidStudioProjects\Android-Mod-Menu-2.3\app\build\intermediates\cxx\Debug\4cu4i5w3/obj NDK_LIBS_OUT=C:\Users\WTI Student\AndroidStudioProjects\Android-Mod-Menu-2.3\app\build\intermediates\cxx\Debug\4cu4i5w3/lib APP_SHORT_COMMANDS=false LOCAL_SHORT_COMMANDS=false -B -n}

'C:\Users\WTI' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
]

Ive Tried To do This after Googleing the error

But with no success i was hoping someone knew what to do anyways i included My verson of your Template with This post

Attachments

xyzhunter

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Oct 28, 2020
Indonesia
@whiteboiz93 if still don't understand , check your directory , make sure no space and symbol
C:\Users\WTI Student\AndroidStudioProjects\Android-Mod-Menu-2.3\ X
C:\Users\WTIStudent\AndroidStudioProjects\Android-Mod-Menu-2.3\ >> this correct

Reactions: CM_OfficialYT
Status
Not open for further replies.