This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

Discussion LIAPP Protection

nowhere_222

Just Crazy
Original poster
Jul 29, 2022
Inner Peace 🕊️
LIAPP protection have recently increased and reaching the impossible modding level, basically they throw alert when you only sign your MOD APK, but you can't touch of the classes.dex, assets files are also protected, lib files are protected also against tampering, only 32 bit lib is possible to be modded

I tried to change few stuff from AndroidManifest.xml, such as changing the activity launch, application name, or just deleting few lines that are actually tampered permissions, but nothing did any good result, still the alert remains

It's probably possible to be modded with Zygisk Menu Module, but i would like to play these mods as well on my smartphone, many mods already i can make myself, but LIAPP being very hard for me now, i did bypass it a long while ago, but they found out how we tried to modify their stuff

My ask is, anyone tried to remove their alert or making the sign process not detected by it?

If anyone wants to give insight about that i would be open to discuss to it

kikfox

Rookie
Aug 4, 2024
I have been studying on LIAPP recently, yeah the recent versions are so though but always there is a way. Tell me which app you trying to unpack may be I will try to help you

Reactions: nowhere_222

nowhere_222

Just Crazy
Original poster
Jul 29, 2022
Inner Peace 🕊️
I have been studying on LIAPP recently, yeah the recent versions are so though but always there is a way. Tell me which app you trying to unpack may be I will try to help you
The game is called Legend of Slime, did you find a way to touch the classes.dex without breaking the APK file? Or the assets ones?

Everytime i modify them it remains broken, and the app not starting

The only files we can add are outside the folders (where there is resources.asrc etc..)