OA Outdated Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling (+18) v3.0.22 MOD APK [ENGLISH]

M4KI

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Jun 27, 2021
Unknown
I'm having a black screen with no square at top left on Android 7. I've been waiting for a minute but nothing happens. What should I do? @M4KI
Android 7? That, I'm not sure of. You can try reinstalling the game, or re-downloading it. If nothing works, you can use VEMOS, which is like a virtual rooted phone. I'm not sure if these might work fornyou since your phone's Android version pretty old

Qomangaf

Platinian
Aug 11, 2021
Indonesia
Android 7? That, I'm not sure of. You can try reinstalling the game, or re-downloading it. If nothing works, you can use VEMOS, which is like a virtual rooted phone. I'm not sure if these might work fornyou since your phone's Android version pretty old
I see, thank you.

M4KI

Platinian On Fire
Original poster
Jun 27, 2021
Unknown
VMOS*

RyuzakiND

Rookie
Aug 18, 2021
Malaysia
If you guys have any questions about unlocking the scenes, or using some of the settings (since the settings are in Japanese), just @ me
This mod is an unofficial English Translation because the game is originally in Japanese, the only settings you really need to know about is the text stuff. The nicknames and such, I figured them out after fiddling with them for a while. So I don't really have any actual translations of the settings, I've tried using some translators but some text are so small its hard to detect them, plus the font is pretty blurry