OA Outdated Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling (+18) v3.0.22 MOD APK [ENGLISH]

Trident D-5 w/w-88

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 15, 2021
Isekai'd
Good story and character developement to be honest but im not after for hentai
If you're interested in more of a story I then can thoroughly recommend "harem hotel" (don't let the title fool you, there is excellent story content with surprisingly deep and touching themes).
With a new release around the corner this would be a stellar opportunity to catch up, if you're looking for a good story to go with your h-game.

Zeriez

Rookie
Nov 1, 2021
Malaysia
If you guys have any questions about unlocking the scenes, or using some of the settings (since the settings are in Japanese), just @ me
hye..about the other setting..how to translate it? do you have any script that already translate to english? i want to know about other setting/function or menu..also about the dialogue/chat box funtion and translate script..tqvm!

Trident D-5 w/w-88

Solid & Active Platinian
Sep 15, 2021
Isekai'd
hye..about the other setting..how to translate it? do you have any script that already translate to english? i want to know about other setting/function or menu..also about the dialogue/chat box funtion and translate script..tqvm!
You can use a freefloat translator to get the general gist of what the different characters mean.
If you absolutely must know what it says I recommend trying out 2.5.2 which is (mostly) fully translated. Playing on PC is also an option using an emulator like BlueStacks.

Reactions: Zeriez

rettub

Rookie
Nov 8, 2021
taiwan
Please be specific. Both mirrors work as of this post. If you're simply having trouble finding the download links, know that you have to press "like" on the original post before they become visible.
Not that problem,did you see the link that call saves file
When I click that link and into the website,the website says file not found
so I think that link is dead.

tabriz0603

Rookie
Dec 24, 2020
Indonesia
This is quite common in Android 11, and my device is Android 10, so please bear with me🙏

1. First click the menu and click "skip".
2. Wait for the menu to pop up again, then click "skip" once more.
3. If the game still shows a black screen, click the menu again, and choose "auto".

If it still doesn't work, just message me back and I'll find a way. Thank you!
Hi, I'm on Mi9 with Android 10, but the menu button / option not displaying even though already waiting for 2 minutes