PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Lightning Princess: Idle RPG Ver. 1.0.28 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Diamond | Unlimited Coin

if you ever stuck at infinite loading, try to uninstall the mod version and install the original version. i thought i got banned bcs of infinite loading, after i reinstall the original version i can login again

Yeah, the problem seems the mod version, with the original version work 🤔 @Yunana24
I don't like this accusation. You surely didn't fully read/understand the notes I put in the download section. Read again, last point of the sign in trick steps.
Tips: It will never happen with unsigned APK

Tags Tags
lightning princess: idle rpg lightning princess: idle rpg cheat lightning princess: idle rpg hack lightning princess: idle rpg mod 閃電公主:動作放置型rpg 閃電公主:動作放置型rpg 外挂 閃電公主:動作放置型rpg 破解 闪电公主:动作放置型rpg mod 闪电公主:动作放置型rpg 外挂 번개공주: 돌격액션 방치형rpg 번개공주: 돌격액션 방치형rpg hack 번개공주: 돌격액션 방치형rpg mod