PMT FREE MOD Limbus Company Ver. 1.56.0 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multiplier | Dumb Enemy]

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-07-18-12-42-263_com.discord.png
    Screenshot_2024-09-07-18-12-42-263_com.discord.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 72
Well, he said it could be 1 month, 1 year, or longer... That's all I got when I ask on his discord server
Well, he said it could be 1 month, 1 year, or longer... That's all I got when I ask on his discord server
You surprisingly missed a more recent (and probably more relevant) message; let me post it here for you:
1725826337149.png

A year ago, before I dropped most activity, there were reasons for me to release mods just for the sake of sharing and making users happy.
Due to several circumstances, like toxicity, those reasons faded and paradigm shifted.
Ever since I opened the membership, my activity has been pretty much correlated to amount of donations I recieve.
If a mod is no longer updated, it's not because I'm not active; there could be other reasons like devs patched and it would consume too much effort to maintain the free mod, or because a drop in donations means I have to cut time spent into the hobby because it has to be invested in other activities that provide me a profit.
So everyone is aware, this will likely not be updated until the modded feels like it.
Adding this to the previous point: Yeah, some could argue dropping this mod would diminish donations recieved, but the analytics show this game in specific has reported me 0 $$ from direct support, so no extra incentive from this mod other than feeling like it :pepe001:

Anyway, Mod updated, and google login on Unsigned Apk should be consistently working now from the mod apk itself; Apple login should no longer be having issues either.
1725829832798.png

Tags Tags
limbus company limbus company cheat limbus company hack limbus company mod role playing turn-based rpg