Tutorial LIST OF HEX CODES | YEARS OF RESEARCH

Febytot09

Just Crazy
Jun 14, 2021
Milky Way
The comment from CodeJutsu got deleted because it was 0% helpful. Saying someone "you*re wrong" without giving a hint on where someone is wrong is the same as the "why don't you get that? thats some basic stuff!" comments on stackoverflow which these users even get banned for lol
If someone is wrong, try to give him hints. No one wants to be spoonfed, but hints are necessary so people can improve. If I had an instructor back in my day as an Apprentice for Software Developer who just told me "you did something wrong" and thats it and he would do that 2 or 3 times, you can be sure that I would be the reason that this instructor won't be an instructor anymore xD
Nowhere overreacts, thats true, but the comment got deleted by myself for MY reasons. Because I hate this toxic gatekeeping within the development community. I'm in the IT for quite a few years now, quite a few years a professional developer myself and had way to much "you did something wrong" guys.
If you wanna help someone, give hints in a direction.
If you wanna help someone but you don't wanna give hints and/or a direction -> don't help.

I love that you two guys wanna help and I almost read every single of your comments, just do it sometimes in a more "friendly" way haha
Instead of "so much wrong info :pepe021: " how about "hey. you got some codes/concepts wrong, may take a look at line/code xx. If you can't find the issue, just hook me up, im happy to help!"
why I'm crying while reading this? kidding :pepe001: