PMT FREE MOD Little Alchemist: Remastered Ver. 2.22.95 MOD MENU APK | UNLIMITED GOLD , UNLIMITED GEMS, UNLIMITED UPGRADE POTIONS

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
1000023990.png

I Uninstalled the game and then when I went to reinstall i get this message. Not sure of the apk is outdated or it's just my phone
 
View attachment 954753
I Uninstalled the game and then when I went to reinstall i get this message. Not sure of the apk is outdated or it's just my phone

I'm not getting a message that the game needs an update. This is something else. Did you use the signed or unsigned version? Your likely to get an error like that if you used the unsigned version first, uninstalled it, and installed the signed version last which wouldn't allow google log in. Maybe that's what this is, but I'm no expert in these matters. I'm sure @JokerArt can answer your question. <3
 
I'm not getting a message that the game needs an update. This is something else. Did you use the signed or unsigned version? Your likely to get an error like that if you used the unsigned version first, uninstalled it, and installed the signed version last which wouldn't allow google log in. Maybe that's what this is, but I'm no expert in these matters. I'm sure @JokerArt can answer your question. <3
I actually manage to solve it by clearing all data.
 
Bang request game "little alchemist remasterd"

Mod menu yang kaya gini pliss 🥰
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260709-181656.jpg
    Screenshot_20260709-181656.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 26
@JokerArt I need the unsigned version to continue saving my progress. Starting over isn't an option. It's too much work collecting and upgrading cards. Pwease and thank you! <3
 
Reported

Reason: "The game force close on my phone after finish tutorial".

Checked by myself
The game freezes and force closes in the tutorial when you're done with the first battle and your next task is to buy another card.

Proof:

Emulator, LDPlayer 9 Version 9.5.39.0(64) Android 9.0, rooted & patched with Magisk:


Phone, Xiaomi Poco F3, Android 13.0, non-rooted & non-patched:
 
Reported

Reason: "The game force close on my phone after finish tutorial".

Checked by myself
The game freezes and force closes in the tutorial when you're done with the first battle and your next task is to buy another card.

Proof:

Emulator, LDPlayer 9 Version 9.5.39.0(64) Android 9.0, rooted & patched with Magisk:


Phone, Xiaomi Poco F3, Android 13.0, non-rooted & non-patched:

@JokerArt please check that out
 
Tags Tags
little alchemist: remastered little alchemist: remastered cheat little alchemist: remastered mod little alchemist: remasteredhack rpg

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom