Hello! Thank you for this! It was working well at first. Then I stopped playing and it crashes when I open it again. I've tried wiping the cache, data and reinstalling it but no luck. Do you have any idea what I could do to solve it?
Unfortunately, the issue persists on my device. I've wiped the cache, data and reinstalled the app countless of time and no luck. It worked only that first time I installed it and it was working perfectly then but not since. It's alright! I'll just wait for your next update whenever you feel like dropping it. Thank you for the reply and thanks for your work!
Okay, so everything was working wonderfully and I've tested playing few hours as well as the cheats. The issue of the app getting forced closed and not functioning only happens when I use add gold cheat. Now the app is not working despite reinstalling. Just informing about the issue! Thank you again for the mod! I had fun playing for a while.
Okay, so everything was working wonderfully and I've tested playing few hours as well as the cheats. The issue of the app getting forced closed and not functioning only happens when I use add gold cheat. Now the app is not working despite reinstalling. Just informing about the issue! Thank you again for the mod! I had fun playing for a while.
Hi, thanks for the update. Now i can enter and exit the game. Before the update, the app always closed, which confused me. And for some reason, when I wanted to buy a bundle, something kept not appearing. I could only press coins, stars, and tokens.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.