Looking for a Modder (Paid job)

Powelle

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 21, 2019
France
Hello !

I'm looking for a mod on a not so known game that just came out like last week.
I know that the game is still under heavy development and right now, they are moving the save file for google play hosted to personal host.

That mean that during this timeframe they fully trust the device with a lot of things. The in-game paid currency (gems) are client sided and can be modified with GameGuardian. I suppose the same goes for loads of things.

Unfortunately my savefile is on a non-rooted device and I cannot migrate it because of what I said before, the save file are being migrated and hosted on device right now.

It's a clicker game, for the basic mod i'd like :
- Currency goes up when spent.

That's all for the basic. Would like the mod to stay private afterward. PMT VIP private is more than enough.

Send me a DM if you are interested.

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
Since your savefile can't be migrated, a mod apk wouldn't help you either.
In order to overinstall the mod over the original, you woud need a rooted+patched device. (More conditions than Game Guardianing it)

I'd advice creating a new accout and trying to cheat on it to the fullest. (Maybe in an emulator)
There's no guarantee they won't ban those with huge amounts of currency after the process, so better safe than sorry.

Powelle

Platinian
Original poster
Aug 21, 2019
France
In order to overinstall the mod over the original, you woud need a rooted+patched device. (More conditions than Game Guardianing it)

I'd advice creating a new accout and trying to cheat on it to the fullest. (Maybe in an emulator)
There's no guarantee they won't ban those with huge amounts of currency after the process, so better safe than sorry.
Doesn't adb install/uninstall keeping the data would do the trick. ?

Blind233

Platinian
Sep 11, 2020
Planet namex

I'm also looking for a modder ,paid job .