Open Request Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem

Invoker.pro

Platinian
Original poster
Jun 28, 2019
India
latest?cb=20180626104949.jpg

Game Name: Looney tunes World of mayhem

Google Play Store Link: Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem - Action RPG - Apps on Google Play

APK Link: Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem - Action RPG for Android - APK Download

Cheat Requested: Any

Have you tried any cheat engines?:
Yes -> Gameguardian

Extra info: The modder @GNaFF was already working for the mod of this game, but recently they fixed most of the working mods and GNaff said that its hard to work on this mod now, and he might not be working on it. So i request if anyone could either help him or maybe mod it themselves. Thank you!

Upvote 0
Ok, so now it is hard to MOD this game.
I have installed original game, so I can play it.
My question is :
It is possible create a BOT (for example with LINE program), where will be a command for AUTO-FARM daily mission?

OK, there will be never a mod for this game, it is clear!!!

So.... I am searching for a BOT, for example, a BOT for automatic play daily missions, a command line like "play daily" and go =)

So, this is NOT hack... it is doable???

OK, there will be never a mod for this game, it is clear!!!

So.... I am searching for a BOT, for example, a BOT for automatic play daily missions, a command line like "play daily" and go =)

So, this is NOT hack... it is doable???
A Bot is basiclly possible for everything in the virtual world. Because a bot just do automated things and don't overwrite stuff.
But we don't create bots, we create modded apks/ipas/debs

Reactions: andrea_mymill
A Bot is basiclly possible for everything in the virtual world. Because a bot just do automated things and don't overwrite stuff.
But we don't create bots, we create modded apks/ipas/debs
Friend, thank you for the answer,ì.
So, ok, where I can find a BOT? Or How I can create it?
Thanks

Friend, thank you for the answer,ì.
So, ok, where I can find a BOT? Or How I can create it?
Thanks
I have no experience with creating bots or know websites for it buddy, you would have to search on Google or ask other Members/Modders for it

Hello, so some modders can create a BOT for daily missions?
It is not an hack, simply with a command, do daily missions, after you enter in the game and voilà, all are done =)