Not Working Lords Mobiles private server (china) Vip15 + 150.000 Diamonds (Get Diamons everdy)

alaric113

Rookie
Original poster
Sep 23, 2019
việt nam
Gj8sadSRNSH5s6lFqEnW7GZTGKED3ViwmrGc8ahJsHi7A=s280.jpg

Playstore Link:

Game Name: Lords Mobile: Kingdom Wars
Name of Private Server:

Version: 1.0.0

P/S: Actually, I think this isn't Lords mobile official, but they did a game as the same (may be 95% functions and Images ingame).
3.PNG
4.PNG

*How to create account ingame*
They locked register for spam accounts, that's why you have to do few steps to get an account
(This account you can play games from 3733 which the private game app biggest in china.
I will post more games from 3733 so you can take a while and never do it again, account for all games)
Go to Fake SMS: Receive SMS Online | Receive SMS free
Step 1: Click USA on Menu Bar (or other countries but USA it's fine I tested 5 accounts)
aa1.PNG

Step 2: Click any the number you like
Ex: I got a number phone for fake SMS
aa2.PNG

Step 3: Go to the app and download (android & IOS): 3733游戏盒子_聚合全网变态版bt手游_满vip手游_gm手游大全
Step 4: Click the icon below
a1.PNG

Step 5: click the avatar Icon
a2.PNG

step 6: click following me
ar1.png

a1.jpg

Step 7: chose the first number phone (USE will be +1 and you can find it in letter J)
a3.jpg

step 8: write the number phone you picked without 1 first number
and click the button green near it
aa2.PNG

step 9: as the sms sent for you, write it before 60s (Ex: I got code 923473, write it and password)
Done
ar2.PNG

Step 10: Go to the game and click the last left link as the picture
a11.PNG

Final step: write your ID (the number phone without first national number country) and password, enjoy! You can test with this account in this picture
a12.PNG

Thank you.

*Private Server Features*
1. Free VIP 15
2. 150.000 diamonds
3. Get diamonds and items everyday (login checking, quests and events)
4. And more
5. Have Fun

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: