Outdated Lost Future: Zombie Survival Ver. 0.23.1 MOD MENU APK | Unlimited Resources

microgt

Platinian
May 27, 2024
I can't pass storage mission what's the problem, please fix it I really love this game
Found the solution..first put the pistol and other weapons of your whole team in the storage. Make sure only stanley equipped with knife. Then proceed to the mission. The mission will prompt to transfer all items to your inventory and equipped them. Make sure to make a space to your inventory so all weapons needed from the storage will get fit to your inventory.. Have fun!

hacibey

Solid & Active Platinian
Jun 21, 2020
Rotterdam
I think the game is finished . Because it says roam accros the area until we find a storyline for you.
Do we need to update ?

microgt

Platinian
May 27, 2024
I think the game is finished . Because it says roam accros the area until we find a storyline for you.
Do we need to update ?
The end for this version is when you defend the evacuation center when it was sorrounded by the enemies

CallMeWhatYouWannaCallme

Awesome Active Platinian
Aug 26, 2017
Found the solution..first put the pistol and other weapons of your whole team in the storage. Make sure only stanley equipped with knife. Then proceed to the mission. The mission will prompt to transfer all items to your inventory and equipped them. Make sure to make a space to your inventory so all weapons needed from the storage will get fit to your inventory.. Have fun!