PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Love Island: The Game Ver. 1.5.5 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Tickets

Idk if it works for everyone but diamonds from modded version can also get carried over in original version but keys don't work though. Just save your progress on facebook, delete mod version and install it from device store thn Import your progress from FB.
This seems to be working for a lot of people, but it didn't work for me. I just lost all my progress :(

If you want to play episodes from volume 3 while the PM team update the version, you can save your progress through Facebook login and then uninstall to get the original version from store. Your diamond count from mod version will be saved there but tickets won't. Still you can play right?

This seems to be working for a lot of people, but it didn't work for me. I just lost all my progress :(
You did import the save progress right? I didn't get my progress updated first time either so I started playing volume 1 again but after the end episode 1 my progress was auto updated. Maybe you could try the same or simply try restarting the game after importing.

If you want to play episodes from volume 3 while the PM team update the version, you can save your progress through Facebook login and then uninstall to get the original version from store. Your diamond count from mod version will be saved there but tickets won't. Still you can play right?
Yes

It should look something like this.
Screenshot_20220206-154046_Love Island 2.jpg

You did import the save progress right? I didn't get my progress updated first time either so I started playing volume 1 again but after the end episode 1 my progress was auto updated. Maybe you could try the same or simply try restarting the game after importing.
I just realized I'm a dumbass who can't read lol. I'm using the non-rooted version, I think I have to delete my fb app or something to save. Sorry everyone :/

It won't allow me to sign in via Facebook? I thought that was a common thing with modded apps? Or is there a trick to get it to work? Because mine pops up and the disappears without logging in.

Tags Tags
hypercasual life love island the game 2 love island the game 2 cheat love island the game 2 hack love island the game 2 mod simulation simulations single player stylized realistic