This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Love Island: The Game Ver. 1.5.5 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Diamonds | Unlimited Tickets

Has anyone else not been able to download any updates of the game since installing this mod? The mod itself works great for me in terms of the tickets and gems, but I'm unsure why the updates aren't coming. I'm wondering if it might have something to do with the mod. Any ideas, anyone?

For some reason, I can't even find the game itself anywhere in the Play Store app, let alone any updates. I had to download it by Googling it in an internet browser, logging into my Google account and downloading it from the online Play Store. No idea why.

I've been talking to Fusebox Customer Support about this issue and the only suggestion they had was to delete and reinstall the app, which I did. It fixed my update issue and I now have all the new updates I missed out on.

However, doing that completely broke this mod for some reason. I cannot make it work for me anymore. I've tried everything I can think of and nothing works. Before deleting and reinstalling the game, the mod worked perfectly. Any ideas?

Tags Tags
hypercasual life love island the game 2 love island the game 2 cheat love island the game 2 hack love island the game 2 mod simulation simulations single player stylized realistic