PMT FREE MOD LoveUnholyc: Real Time Dark Fantasy Otome Romance Ver. 2.22.6 MOD APK | Unlocked Mode

Hey for some reason only episode one of the coincidence timeline is unlocked, all others don't have the "confirm" button to go through with. It was working until recently. I've noticed the days are still unlocked if you click on day 1's "confirm" button and slide really fast for day 2, but it's impossible to slide fast enough for it to open 4 or 5, so it's impossible to progress. Attaching screenshots. Day 2 (no confirm button, impossible to start) vs day 1

Screenshot_20230429-070805_LoveUnholyc.jpg
Screenshot_20230429-070800_LoveUnholyc.jpg

I'm daft. Forgot it was time based. Can't view any stories in the records though, just get blurred background. And trying to change skins doesn't stick 😢
has waiting until the next day in real life worked for you? i find that really odd since the whole point of unlocking all is making it not-time-gated :((((

So I have a question for everyone wondering same as I do about the Destiny route - I am aware that they released Season 3 Prologue DLC and We Never Forget You DLC (both are available thanks to the amazing work of GNaFF!), but Destiny is still locked (maybe I have to play the prologue first and my potato head didn't realize it? ). I have a bit of a trouble navigating their Korean website and couldn't find a further notice about the upcoming release of Destiny (and it's been pushed a couple times now). They're currently working on What in the Hell is Bad? as well (their Twitter is full of it, no message about LoveUnholyc except birthday wishes), so was the release pushed further? Does anyone have any relevant information, please? I'm a bit confused with the release of the game.

Tags Tags
anime player hypercasual loveunholyc loveunholyc mpd platinmods simulation simulations single player stylized realistic