PMT FREE MOD LoveUnholyc: Real Time Dark Fantasy Otome Romance Ver. 2.22.6 MOD APK | Unlocked Mode

Same
Hey for some reason only episode one of the coincidence timeline is unlocked, all others don't have the "confirm" button to go through with. It was working until recently. I've noticed the days are still unlocked if you click on day 1's "confirm" button and slide really fast for day 2, but it's impossible to slide fast enough for it to open 4 or 5, so it's impossible to progress. Attaching screenshots. Day 2 (no confirm button, impossible to start) vs day 1

View attachment 509143View attachment 509144
Same issue here :(

fix plz
i have some problems
1. I can't see the story on the second day. Because there is no "confirm" button
2. Costume application does not work in the lobby
3. Phone tickets are marked as infinite(), but cannot be use. I get an error alarm when i use phone tickets "not enough item"

me too🥲

monmon1234,帖子:3917406,會員:3701556 said:
請修復
我有一些問題
1.第二天就看不到故事了。因為沒有“確認”按鈕
2. 大廳內不支持服裝申請
3. 電話票被標記為無限(),但無法使用。當我使用電話票時,我收到錯誤警報“商品不足”
[/引用]

I'm sorryy, but the mod works fine aside from the fact that I can't seem to access routes from s2 which needs affection points from the coincidence route (which I completed). From what I can guess is that it doesn't save the affections from the chats I sent or doesn't save the fact that I have chatted with the characters because I constantly get the same chat you get from William when you're fresh from the game whenever I start up the game even though I had progressed to the seventh day already. Thank you!

1. This game is based on real time, so you have to wait until tomorrow to open day 2. I've reached day 7 but it seems my affection points are not recorded 🥺 bcs I can't open the season 2.
3. To see the DLC use original apk, or you can force it to open from the mod by continuing to click on the DLC you want, that's how I see the DLC from the mod LOL
4. In the original apk, season 3 can actually be opened, because I saw someone upload a walk-through on YT

Tags Tags
anime player hypercasual loveunholyc loveunholyc mpd platinmods simulation simulations single player stylized realistic