Lucky Patcher issue on Redmi Note 11?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flammable

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 15, 2018
Bulgaria
I am using Lucky Patcher for years on Emulators (the guide from here - the one on how to sign on modded apks with a google play account) and worked fine.
But when rooted my Redmi note 11 (stock ROM only unlocked bootloader, Magick installed to gain root access and added SafeNet module if remember right to fix some stuff) and Lucky Patcher is unable to apply the patches to android, I get this (warning/message) and can't apply Signature verification always True. I need the Xposed/ISPosed module as it says on the image, so what I am supposed to do? How to install this modules? I am new into all this stuff so do not know how and do not want to fuck up anything... As lucky patcher says enabling signature verification to true will have a better chance of success in IAP and can ofc use google play acc in mod apks.
Thanks for the help in advance... If there's already a topic about this here, let me know and post the link... Used search but found nothing.

Attachments

Reactions: Cao Tuấn Kiệt

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space

Flammable

Platinian
Original poster
Jul 15, 2018
Bulgaria
Yeah, thanks already got detailed answers under the topic you shared. I will later try to add Xposed (LPosed) and hope it works.

MayaSantana

Rookie
Aug 30, 2022
USA
This may be what you are looking for

Olá, também estou enfrentando o problema do Lucky Patcher no Redmi Note 11 e para isso estou procurando a solução onilne e estou feliz por ter encontrado seu post. Ao pesquisar online, também encontrei este site https://mantosdofutebol.com.br/2022/06/razoes-popularidade-associacao-atletica-ponte-preta / onde encontrei os motivos de popularidade da associação atlética ponte preta. Eu não sei disso antes.
Thank you :)

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
The solution got posted
Closed against necroposting

Status