Outdated Ludo King MOD Menu APK V.7.9.0.260 | Unlimited chips | Unlimited gems | Unlock themes

seekizlc

Platinian
Jan 28, 2023
Nepal
Game is not working. Mod is not working because game tells to download original from playstore and don't let us to play. Ludo King can easily detect hacks made by you. So please provide bypass apk or anti detect system.

sobogamer_2020

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Apr 6, 2022
Romania
Game is not working. Mod is not working because game tells to download original from playstore and don't let us to play. Ludo King can easily detect hacks made by you. So please provide bypass apk or anti detect system.
Bro, if you're using an android version higher than 11, it might not work, also if your device is rooted, try it on an android 9-10 non-rooted, and you'll see you can play it.

Reactions: seekizlc

seekizlc

Platinian
Jan 28, 2023
Nepal
Bro, if you're using an android version higher than 11, it might not work, also if your device is rooted, try it on an android 9-10 non-rooted, and you'll see you can play it.
My device is not rooted and my android is 11. Please i don't have android 9-10 phone. So please can you make some little hacks for Android 11 also? My device is Xiaomi Redmi K20