OA Outdated Lust Theory [18+] vS1 Christmas Event MOD APK

Reignman915

Rookie
Apr 10, 2022
Texas
I can't install it says there was a problem while parsing the package . How to fix this?
I'm assuming you are on Android that is lower than 11. I believe the person who originally created this APK may have posted it on F95 and mentioned it only runs on 11 and higher. Im running on 10 and get the same message. I've been looking for a copy that runs on 10 but no luck thus far. It seems they all pretty much come from that f95 APK. Let me know if you have better luck. All the previous versions ran on 10 so it sucks that he changed it.

like123

Platinian
Nov 28, 2022
ukraine
I'm assuming you are on Android that is lower than 11. I believe the person who originally created this APK may have posted it on F95 and mentioned it only runs on 11 and higher. Im running on 10 and get the same message. I've been looking for a copy that runs on 10 but no luck thus far. It seems they all pretty much come from that f95 APK. Let me know if you have better luck. All the previous versions ran on 10 so it sucks that he changed it.
where i can get s1? (this game asked me at intro have i ever played season 1 and i pick no then this game kick me out stated this game will not make sense if i'm not playing s1 first) LOL
and yeah this game only work on android 11. tried it using android 7 on nox and android 8 on bluestack 5 this game just wont install. but after i downloaded android 11 on bluestack 5 this game is work. So yeah android 11 is required to play this.