Outdated マギアレコード 魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝 (Magia Record Madoka Magica Gaiden) Ver. 3.0.7 Mod Menu [Dumb Enemy | Damage & Defense Multipliers & More!]

uhw1223

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 11, 2021
Seoul
Mr. Modder, who makes "Magia record MOD, JP"
Please check the MOD function again and modify it.
I beg you.
As you saw through the messages or comments, images as mod functions is that, but mod has not been activated.
I think it would be better for you to check the file and upload it again.

Dino

Testing Team Leader
Staff member
PTT Leader
MOD Tester
Approved Modder
VIP
Jun 27, 2019
Tested by PTT Dino
Working

Mr. Modder, who makes "Magia record MOD, JP"
Please check the MOD function again and modify it.
I beg you.
As you saw through the messages or comments, images as mod functions is that, but mod has not been activated.
I think it would be better for you to check the file and upload it again.
The feature "Magia Improvement" is working just fine, I've just tested it and was able to cast the skill for 3 consecutive turns. I've tested out other features as well and they all seem to be working as they should.

1618585207512.png

1618585252392.png

1618585284346.png

uhw1223

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 11, 2021
Seoul
Hello, I saw your reply well.
I found one difference between your image and mine.
The image below showed different parts.
I think the MOD is not working because I use the old MOD TOOL.
Therefore, I think the problem will be solved if only MOD TOOL can be installed separately.
Could you upload a file that can only be installed separately for this MOD TOOL?

Attachments

uhw1223

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 11, 2021
Seoul
Tested by PTT Dino
Working

The feature "Magia Improvement" is working just fine, I've just tested it and was able to cast the skill for 3 consecutive turns. I've tested out other features as well and they all seem to be working as they should.

Hello, I saw your reply well.
I think the MOD is not working because I use the old MOD TOOL.
Therefore, I think the problem will be solved if only MOD TOOL can be installed separately.
Could you upload a file that can only be installed separately for this MOD TOOL?

Attachments

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
That image tool is a predetermined symbol in the device. Each device has its own and will always show the same.
The color part: if you press the tool, you will open a menu from which you can choose dynamic color with a toggle.

Mod is the same for everyone. If your device is uncompatible, use an emulator, or try with a VM.

uhw1223

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 11, 2021
Seoul
That image tool is a predetermined symbol in the device. Each device has its own and will always show the same.
The color part: if you press the tool, you will open a menu from which you can choose dynamic color with a toggle.

Mod is the same for everyone. If your device is uncompatible, use an emulator, or try with a VM.
First of all, thank you for taking the time to answer my comments.

1. MOD worked normally in 2.3.1. version, but I haven't played games on my phone since I updated 2.3.2.
That's why I asked.

2. I'm not sure what you're referring to as an "emulator" and VM.
Do you mean the same thing as NOX?

Thank you for reading my writing.

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
@Yaskashije

This mod is really ded RIP
1.- Im seeing a second menu overlay that could be obstructing my menu.
2.- I have tested it myself and even asked testing team to check, and not even once has your issue been replicated.
3.- I can't fix issues that don't happen on my end most of the times because it's almost impossible to pinpoint the source of problem.
4.- You are not paying anything for this, I'm releasing it for free; so stop feeling entitled to my time.

This is my last post regarding this situation.

This is also your last warning: stop spamming other members, general chat, my private messages and any thread.

Reactions: AndnixSH

AndnixSH

PMT Elite Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Jun 27, 2017
Modding World
@Yaskashije

This mod is really ded RIP
Working fine for me.

I can see you have malcious mod running (dark logo shown on right side) which fills your device with UNWANTED ads. As yaska said, it could be obstructing his mod.
I'd highly recommended to uninstall all malcious mods from your device, except the other mods downloaded from safe sites starting with S, A or P (can't mention the site names here since it's against the Rules). If you still wanna use malcious mods, be sure to have an adblocker and antivirus installed!

UAQKunoichi

Just Crazy
Jul 25, 2017
Land of the rising red dot
1.- Im seeing a second menu overlay that could be obstructing my menu.
2.- I have tested it myself and even asked testing team to check, and not even once has your issue been replicated.
3.- I can't fix issues that don't happen on my end most of the times because it's almost impossible to pinpoint the source of problem.
4.- You are not paying anything for this, I'm releasing it for free; so stop feeling entitled to my time.

This is my last post regarding this situation.

This is also your last warning: stop spamming other members, general chat, my private messages and any thread.
Firstly I'm sorry if it felt like I was thinking I was entitled your time and I'm thankfull that you're releasing this mod for free I was using it fir ablomg time until this update. At first I thought everyone had that problem but it seems that is nit the case. For now I'll use Madokas mod as your mod sees me as unworthy to use it and I hope that after next update this thing will sort it self out,Thank you for your work and hope I'll be able to use it after another update.
Working fine for me.

I can see you have malcious mod running (dark logo shown on right side) which fills your device with UNWANTED ads. As yaska said, it could be obstructing his mod.
I'd highly recommended to uninstall all malcious mods from your device, except the other mods downloaded from safe sites starting with S, A or P (can't mention the site names here since it's against the Rules). If you still wanna use malcious mods, be sure to have an adblocker and antivirus installed!

Tried without black circle still same I guess there's something with my device until next update I'll have to do with Madokas mod, damn and this mod was soo good because modder had found a way to make opponents not attack in mirrors which was only achieved by Koa other then this modder.

Yaskashije

PMT Elite Modder
Original poster
Staff member
Modding-Team
Sep 9, 2018
Minkowski Space
At first I thought everyone had that problem but it seems that is nit the case. Thank you for your work and hope I'll be able to use it after another update.
Well, ppl dont say anything if mod works fine; they just download and dont check comments. There were 3 complaints after update, and mod has had more than 80 downloads (can't give exact numbers since 1st link got removed shortly after 2nd link was set).
So you may have the feeling there's lots of issues/amount of comments.

Something similar is happening with disgaea right now; game has more than 600 downloads, but you can only see the same ~20 users writing the mod doesnt work on their end even after trying reboot/reinstall.
And things just get worse when the modder himself is not able to replicate the issue; which means no fix might come in the future.

Your apologies are accepted.
I advice you to not jump so easily into posting comments like "This mod is really ded RIP"; since that can (and most surely will) be interpreted as a really offensive comment.

The only solution(s) I can offer to you right now are:
>Use memu emulator. Mod is confirmed working on it, which means very high chances of it working on your end too.
>Something else you could try is to use a VM and try it in there. I can't ensure it will work, but it could be worth trying. If it doesnt work, you lost nothing, if it ends up working, you will be able to enjoy it.

uhw1223

Solid & Active Platinian
Mar 11, 2021
Seoul
First of all, thank you for your time and reply.
As you said, we've solved it using VM for now.
Thank you very much for suggesting a solution.

I'm sorry, but if you update this game later, I'd appreciate it if you could test it on your phone as well as on your PC.
Thank you for reading it

Tags
magia record madoka magica magia record madoka magica cheat magia record madoka magica gaiden magia record madoka magica hack magia record madoka magica mod rpg マギアレコード 魔法少女まどかマギカ マギアレコード 魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝 マギアレコード 魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝 cheat マギアレコード 魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝 hack マギアレコード 魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝 mod
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Open Request Magia Record Magical Girl Madoka Magika Side Story ( マギアレコード 魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝) iOS REQUEST SECTION 0
K Open Request マギアレコード 魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 8
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Son of Shenyin / 神隱之子 Ver. 1.0.2 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 16
Veshurik Open Request うたのプリンスさまっ LIVE EMOTION ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
G OA [Shared] NTR Room - NTR教室~ヤリチン転校生は僕の彼女(幼なじみ)をオナホコレクションに加えたい~ v1.014 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Rush! Knights : Idle RPG Ver. 1.0.4 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Gem Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 36
madMods Shared MOD クイズRPG 魔法使いと黒猫のウィズ v5.3.6 MOD APK | Instantly Win Battle Untested Shared Android MODs 2
G OA [Shared] 【2本セット!!】孕ませ妹~「生意気で優しい妹」編&「赤ちゃんをつくる自由研究」編~大人の変態ゲーム vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 8
G OA [Shared] Exorcist Kaede - 淫霊退魔師カエデ v1.05 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 9
G OA [Shared] Science Girl Himari - The Lost Forest and Demon Girl - 科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 6
Radon02 OA [Shared] わからせNTR!?ナマイキ女をオトしてみたら、まさかの●●……! [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 14
G OA [Shared] ~A story about being held captive by a bad guy and being forced to have sex with a girl~ - なでなでおんなのこ7【Android版】 ~悪いやつに監禁されて女の子とHを強要されるお話~vFinal MOD Age Restricted Games 20
G OA [Shared] Cage of Obedience ~Innocent girl falls into sex toys~ - 服従ノ檻~無垢な少女は性玩具に墜つ~vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 28
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Meow Kingdom Ver. 0.0.72 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Delusion: Tactical Idle RPG Ver. 1.0.18 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Speed | Currency | Guest Login EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 168
G OA [Shared] Big Boobs Hypnosis Erotic App School - でかパイ催眠エロアプリ学園 vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 22
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Astral Survivor Ver. 1.0.106 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Gold | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 38
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Level Up Skull : Soul Return Ver. 0.0.3 MOD MENU APK | God Mode | EXP Multiplier | Currency Always Increase EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 27
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Necro : Roguelike RPG Ver. 1.1.2 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Free In-App Purchase EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 26
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Bumbling Cats! Ver. 1.0.3 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | Free In-App Purchase EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 10
G OA [Shared] 【Android版】孕ませ妹~可愛い妹をお風呂にいれて生配信で妊娠させるゲスな兄!~オナニー用動画ミニゲーム vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 45
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Legends of Heropolis DX Ver. 2.2.9 MOD Menu APK | Currency Always Increase | Stamina & Lottery Never Decrease EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 203
G OA [Shared] I'm Still Fighting to Buy her Sex Tapes - まだまだ僕は戦う 彼女のハメ撮りを買うために vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 20
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Animal Quest: Idle RPG Ver. 0.0.5 MOD Menu APK | Dumb Enemy | Unlimited Skill EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 14
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD The Seven Deadly Sins: IDLE Ver. 0.6.1002 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 347
G OA [Shared] Android版境界知能姉と母とまいにちショタH生活 vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 22
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Survival Frontline: Zombie War Ver. 1.21.71 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 23
G OA [Shared] メ○ガキ姉の逆レ○プ!赤ちゃん作らなきゃママに言うよ?~美少女3Dゲーム vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 21
G OA [Shared] 近親相○~パパとなら、いいよ?~美少女3Dオナニー用ミニゲーム vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 32
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Spirit Girl Idle Ver. 0.2.5 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 67
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Warcraft Auto Chess Ver. 1.3.4 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 21
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Dragon BUURRP! Ver. 1.0.7 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 212
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Idle Strikers 1945 Ver. 1.3.5 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 87
G OA [Shared] Confinement – 3 days with a girl. - 監禁-かんきん- 少女との3日間。vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 28
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Age of Three Kingdoms:Battles Ver. 1.0.6 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 74
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Dungeon Raid: Epic RPG Ver. 0.2.37 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Unlimited Currency & Stamina | Unlocked No Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 62
Radon02 OA [Shared] 魔造少女オトメーティア (Magical Girl Otometia) [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 34
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] My Hero Kitty - Idle RPG Ver. 1.9 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode | Free In-App Purchase EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 99
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD World Fishing Ver. 0.3.1 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Weak Fish | Unlimited Currency EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 90
xyzhunter PMT FREE MOD 恋愛シミュレーションADVうたかたマキナ/ Utakata Makina JP ver. 2.6.1 MOD APK | MANY COIN EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 3
G OA [Shared] Wanna Have Sex With My Girlfriend - 僕の彼女とヤッてみる? v1.05 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 29
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD [ROOT] Amikin Survival: Anime RPG Ver. 0.3.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | Speed | Perfect Tame | Unlimited Crafting EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 297
Zhao3108 Open Request 勝利女神:妮姬 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
G OA [Shared] Do whatever you want with NPC Girls! - NPC姦~無抵抗の女の子相手にやりたい放題! vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 53
Radon02 OA [Shared] 女学生の幽霊を退治しようっ! [18+] v1.11 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 44
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Guardian Merge: Random Defense Ver. 0.9.15 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode | Currency Always Increase EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 56
G OA [Shared] Magical Girl Otometia - 魔造少女オトメーティア ~生配信中!~ v1.03 MOD APK Age Restricted Games 25
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Tales of Brave-doomsday battle Ver. 1.0.12 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Cooldown Speed | Crit | Unlocked No Ads EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 75
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Soul Girl Re:Born Ver. 1.0.9 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 52
Yunana24 PMT FREE MOD Alley Restaurant Tycoon Ver. 3.0.2 MOD Menu APK | Currency Always Increase | Gem EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 39