Google Play Store Link:

APK Link: N/A (paid game)

Cheat Requested:
  • Paid unlocked
Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No -> I don't have any modding experience

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
If it's not added soon (like a day or two since I'm impatient lol) I'll buy it and try and figure out how to upload it here. I'm pretty sure if I make LuckyPatcher repack the apk I should be able to upload it here. If anyone has any advice or know how on turning an installed game from the app store into so something that can be posted here please let me know.

Then I'm not sure how to fix it, I haven't tried to upload anything like this before. We need a modder who knows what they are doing it seems like. If I had to make a guess the file signature may be wrong? I used Google Files to make a copy of the installed file (I finally just bought the game off the play store) then all I did was post it online. If anyone knows what I did wrong or how to fix this please let me know so I can post a working Apk for everyone.

Alright.. This one Iv tested by installing and running and it opened ok, BUT I had to use LuckyPatcher to install the APK. Please let me know if it still won't work for you guys, again best I can figure it was the apk signature so I used a different App to pack the apk.
Somehow this one got a wrong extension, and deleting the "s" is not making it work:)))

Did you try using LuckyPatcher as the installer? When I tried installing using the Android built in installer I got an error, so I used LP to install it.

To install for me was literally,
1. Open LuckyPatcher
2. Click Rebuild And Install in the bottom right
3. Select the Magic Research Apk in Downloads
4. SAY Yes to installing the rebuilt app
5. Open App

To install for me was literally,
1. Open LuckyPatcher
2. Click Rebuild And Install in the bottom right
3. Select the Magic Research Apk in Downloads
4. SAY Yes to installing the rebuilt app
5. Open App
This worked for me thank you!! ive been refreshing this thread every day

I can't figure out how to modify the values like resources or resource gain without breaking something and causing crashes, Iv not really got any experience at modding. I do have a save that's almost beaten the game, and has a ton of land and upgrades. If anyone wants the save file let me know and I'll post it too.