PMT FREE MOD Manhua Life - Life Simulator Ver. 3.4 MOD Menu APK | Unlock Premium Features

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
Is it possible to add free purchase?
If you mean in the karma shop you can simply edit the karma amount

If you mean during a life you can also edit the silver

All you need is Files by Marc and a code editor app

One is called soul data and it's always available

The other is called game session and it's only available when you have an active life playthrough

Screenshot_20261004-182832.png

Screenshot_20261005-114445.png
 
If you mean in the karma shop you can simply edit the karma amount

If you mean during a life you can also edit the silver

All you need is Files by Marc and a code editor app

One is called soul data and it's always available

The other is called game session and it's only available when you have an active life playthrough

View attachment 1030030
View attachment 1030031
We can do this on Android?

Can you specify the apps needed again? I didn't understand your first explanation. And just a clarification, we don't need pc or root, right?
 
We can do this on Android?

Can you specify the apps needed again? I didn't understand your first explanation. And just a clarification, we don't need pc or root, right?
I use these two apps

Files by Marc apps can access Android > Data which is where you'll find the files for this game

The in app purchase for code editor removes ads it's one time purchase idr how much it cost because I paid for it long ago but I think it was cheap

Screenshot_20261005-135107.png

Screenshot_20261005-135135.png
 
com.ManhuaLifeLifeSimulator.ManhuaLifeLifeSimulator



Tapping on the .Json files will automatically open them with the file editor it won't work for the bat files only the json

No root or PC required to edit the .Json files
 
You can edit almost every aspect of your game session it just requires some exploration like stats

Searchers persist so after every edit save and close the editor then open it again by tapping on the game session file

You can search mood to skip to a area where you can edit lifespan mood and reputation

Or you can search for resistance to skip to an area where you can edit the aspects of all your employees

Or you can search disposition to skip to an area where you can edit the people



Screenshot_20261005-141559_1.png
 
You can edit almost every aspect of your game session it just requires some exploration like stats

Searchers persist so after every edit save and close the editor then open it again by tapping on the game session file

You can search mood to skip to a area where you can edit lifespan mood and reputation

Or you can search for resistance to skip to an area where you can edit the aspects of all your employees

Or you can search disposition to skip to an area where you can edit the people



View attachment 1030056
Thank you so much!!!

I understood everything except the searchers persist part in beginning of your second paragraph. This is actually quite easy for me to understand because I've edited values like these on Json files for pc games. But it's way easier there since there's a search bar and the values are almost always named the thing they are in game.
 
Thank you so much!!!

I understood everything except the searchers persist part in beginning of your second paragraph. This is actually quite easy for me to understand because I've edited values like these on Json files for pc games. But it's way easier there since there's a search bar and the values are almost always named the thing they are in game.
If you search something with multiple results like resistance you can tap the arrows to move through them

But for some reason if you search for something else in the same session like disposition the moment you tap the arrow it resumes the original search

So in such cases I save after I'm done with the original search I close the editor return to files and open it again

I don't fully comprehend the code editor app I just use it for basic things
 
If you search something with multiple results like resistance you can tap the arrows to move through them

But for some reason if you search for something else in the same session like disposition the moment you tap the arrow it resumes the original search

So in such cases I save after I'm done with the original search I close the editor return to files and open it again

I don't fully comprehend the code editor app I just use it for basic things
Ohhh! I see. Thank you!!! I fully understand it now.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom