PMT FREE MOD Manhua Life - Life Simulator Ver. 3.5 MOD Menu APK | Unlock Premium Features

App-Architecture
ARM64 (arm64-v8a | 64-Bit)
Yeah I don't see it even after updating it to 3.2
I don't have those in the files for my game

Screenshot_20260925-205030.png


Cant access data & OBB folder in most phones now (Android firmware with 13 and above blocked the access).

This is what I use along with a code editor app it gets past the restriction

Screenshot_20260925-204702.png
 
The things I don't like about this game is the game just closing after a while and events where a great enemy appears that has higher stats than me when I literally cheated my stats up and outside of Dao Heavens trying to pass decades to centuries requires going through hundreds of events and that's if it doesn't stop after the first year
 
This update seems to have fixed the major issue of the app closing

And it resized the mode options so they all fit on screen now
 

Similar threads

Back
Top Bottom