Tutorial MARVEL Avengers Academy - Game Guardian Step by Step Guide.

Baddog-11

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 6, 2018
Germany

(Value = number its just a different word.)

Step by step Guide:
Assuming that you have everything prepared (rooted phone + latest version of Game Guardian + latest version of Avengers Academy Game)

1. Open Game Guardian > Press Start
  2. Open Avengers Academy
  3. Press the Game Guardian Icon to open the menu
  4. Select Process Avengers
  5. Press the magnifying glass to open the search menu
  6. Input the number of what you are looking for in Value
  7. Select Dword as Type
  8. Press New Search
  9. If Game Guardian shows you more then 6 results do something to make the value change
  10. Search for the new Value
  11. Repeat those 2 steps above until you are left with only 1-6 results
  12. Press the 3 stripes to open the options menu > Edit selected
  13. Input the new number in Value
  14. Click the option Freeze to enable that function
  15. Press Yes to confirm everything.
  16. Do something on your Campus to give the game a reason to save (e.g. place a decoration/store a decoration etc.)
  17. Sooner or later the game will give you an error message "ENGINE_TIMENODE_SAVE_ERROR" "Get memory error"
  18. Press the help button > a share message window will open > press the back button on your phone or press on an empty field around that window to close it again.
  19. The Game should now reload instead of crashing after pressing the Okay button.
  20. New number should be saved now if not repeat everything.

I can't guarantee that this method works for everything, I for myself am also having some problems with changing the value for certain items.
What should be secure to say is that it is impossible to change the number of Shards, this Value is directly synced with the Tinyco Server, you are just changing the Value cosmetically after a Game restarts it will change back to its original value.

But I was able to successfully change the value of the following items:
Comic Page, Classified Files, Cowboy Hats, Flaming Skulls, Green Clearance Badge, Ice Cream Cones, Law Degrees, Orange Clearance Badge, Red Clearance Badge, S.H.I.E.L.D. Sunscreen, Union Jacks, Wrenches, Quinjet Fuel & Stamina & Time Remote.

Items that failed for me:
Shards, Fury Tokens, Energy Cores, Comic Book.

If you successfully were able to give yourself 99999 Stamina and Time Remotes you should be able to get everything you need by simply doing all the battles.

Also after having enough stamina and Time Remotes you should try to get the items which you're only able to get once per day/per battle to 99999 next after that you should be able to get all new characters + new outfits easily.

Last edited:

HowdyPoody

Platinian
Sep 21, 2018
United States
Made an account just to thank you for this comprehensive tutorial. Stellar job!
Also a few things I made notes about.

Silver Capsules
8B767050
Stamina
8B7670D0
Time Remotes
8B767650

Baddog-11

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 6, 2018
Germany
You're Welcome :D

I suppose what you have posted there are the Addresses for those items?
If those don't change between Game restarts or even Game Updates we could start collecting all addresses of modifiable items here.

HowdyPoody

Platinian
Sep 21, 2018
United States
Checked, one of the two changes, the other doesn't. I'm doing a bit of research with external programs to get values for rare/discontinued stuff. I'll get back when I have something more concrete.

Baddog-11

Platinian
Original poster
Sep 6, 2018
Germany
Here my 4 Addresses for those Event Gold Keys
9F5C81B8 - 9F5C8200 - C206E9D0 - C206E9F0
I suppose 2 of them are for the number in the inventory and the other 2 for the number in the store.
Not sure if you need to edit all 4 and if they even stay the same / are the same for everyone.