Hey. Is there anyone here that play this game from the beginning and also play all the events, like all the events that have limited achievements, matches, dates, etc and all events that give rewards accessories, outfits, hair styles, backgrounds, etc, no matter what events you did play all of it?
Rip my like 4 years of progress but I wanted to play again, wish me luck yall I got a lot of grinding to get through again. PLUS im hyped for the free in app purchases thing now!
Rip my like 4 years of progress but I wanted to play again, wish me luck yall I got a lot of grinding to get through again. PLUS im hyped for the free in app purchases thing now!
I heard that they're going to keep the servers online, somehow. I also don't know entirely how modded apks work but we maybe can still play the game after shutdown, unless I'm wrong.
I heard that they're going to keep the servers online, somehow. I also don't know entirely how modded apks work but we maybe can still play the game after shutdown, unless I'm wrong.
Maybe, I hope so! But apart from finishing all the stories idk why we'd want to stay. It sucks knowing most of tne older stories that are left on TBC won't get endings, and some of the stories with bad endings wont get redeems. "This is a game about happily ever after" except they keep adding more characters instead of finishing all the ones we know and love already. I just hope all the matches can get an actual ending honestly.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.