Open Request Menchico (online ludo)

That is, in this great forum No one can, please any change is possible, please anyone can even make any change in the program I will be grateful

Why does no one give any answer?
This forum is very active, so why doesn't anyone help me, this is more obligatory for me than any program

Are the following possible? For example, put the number 6 in the game Or Do not burn the 5 lights we have in the game. Or don't get kicked out of the game after burning. By burning the lights of the game, we can usually get the number six Or by burning the light, if the opponent's piece is in front of us, we can hit it But the bulb cannot burn more than 5 times and then we are out of the game Explanation: You should not roll the dice so that the light burns and after a few seconds the program rolls the dice and one of our lights burns.

Apparently someone managed to change the game In the game, he gets any number he wants But he does not spread the fashion and only uses it for himself

Is it possible to mod the chat program?
To chat in the program, we either have to be a VIP member or it takes 5000 coins a day to activate the chat, which is a lot!
Can't you mod this part?
It means that a normal Iranian game is so secure!?