PMT FREE MOD 夢職人と忘れじの黒い妖精 / Dream Meister and the Recollected Black Fairy Ver. 3.3.1 MOD MENU APK AUTO WIN

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240312_080220.jpg
    Screenshot_20240312_080220.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 52
Thanks! It works great!

If anyone has problems making the mod work. this is how I use it:
1. Start Battle
2. During battle enable mod
3. After winning battle disable mod

It works everytime. :pepe017:

sadly you can't log in because of mod. :(

It is possible to have mod and working update, I had it before.
Me too but then i disconnected from my email to connect with my new one and it didn't work. You need the original app and connect there and then you can log in but idk how to do that without losing all the data..

The Apple login isn't like the Google login. A person's Google account in-game goes through the play store, and since we're going around it, Google accounts can't be used. Unless someone has their device rooted and patched, so unsigned apks can be plonked on top of signed ones. That would let someone with the play store version log in, then "update" the game with the unsigned apk, and still be logged in with the mod.

Apple login is just signing in and retrieving the save data attached to the account, like FB on other mods. It doesn't have anything else to do with the app. For this game specifically, I used to be able to log into the modded version, but now can't. Something must have been messed up in the process of the mod getting updated, because it was possible before. :/

Tags Tags
action strategy anime player rpg simulation simulations single player stylized realistic 夢職人と忘れじの黒い妖精