Filled Request Metal Slug: Awakening

FatBaldUglyStupid

Platinian
Jul 4, 2023
United States
the moment they added microtransactions they already ruined it so let the mod come in to tip the scales
this game exists in the first place cuz of those microtransactions(just like EVERY other gacha) if it was not for spenders your poor f2p ass would not even be able to cheat
so i'd rather suggest you to tip your morality scales than blame the ones who let you play the game to begin with:pepe001:

Nostalgic44

Awesome Active Platinian
Mar 29, 2020
2000 era
this game exists in the first place cuz of those microtransactions(just like EVERY other gacha) if it was not for spenders your poor f2p ass would not even be able to cheat
so i'd rather suggest you to tip your morality scales than blame the ones who let you play the game to begin with:pepe001:
I mean the game Is already hard only whale players will enjoy the most exciting parts of the game. I mean saving and grinding for a free 10x pull is so hard rofl

jokersaiko

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 31, 2018
colombia
how pathetic to defend companies that only see you as a fucking ATM machine.
by the way there are gachas that are nice to f2p people
and they are the ones that I prefer to support