Rejected Request Metal Slug Infinity

lordkaili

*1st-Class-Platinian*
VIP
Sep 24, 2017
Brazil
I hope they can make a mod for this game, I spent a few hours looking for values in GG and in the Cheat engine and I did not get anything, not even a visual value or speed hack.:face14:

Reactions: ShieldBearer

Master2873

Rookie
Oct 4, 2018
Earth
I hope they can make a mod for this game, I spent a few hours looking for values in GG and in the Cheat engine and I did not get anything, not even a visual value or speed hack.:face14:

Values are weird as hell, and might be encrypted. I managed to get coins, and Slug upgrade mats modded, but server checks stifles that pretty quickly. Gems are also server sided. The best I was able to do without the game throwing errors that prevent saving, was getting the game to softlock by modding coins, and destroying their portal at that stage, or mine gets destroyed, then buy/upgrade everything which seems to prevent the game from doing proper server checks, and allows all of that to save, as long as the the money value is back to normal, or zeroed (which isn't an issue with the other money makers able to be upgraded). You can even undo the soft lock by making the value normal again, and skipping ahead waves with slugs if you're not at your furthest point. Otherwise zero out the value, try sitting there for a bit, or collect stuff from challenges, or watch an ad for gems to get it to save or something. If it crashes it's guaranteed not to save.

I was using Game Guardian with Nox, and I did Fuzzy searches of E: Double, from addresses 7035200 to 7FA1CFF (could be extended) as I noticed that the values for coins, slug mats, gems, and possibly the other stuff was within the 75000000-76000000 (so far. Just noticed it was in the 76000000 range today) range, and it changes every time the game is loaded. Even a slight change to the value causes it to skyrocket. I don't see anywhere where others are discussing this, as I'm interested to see if anyone else has made strides. I've seen rumors it was hackable from others, and for the most part it is. I just have a very limited skill set, and knowhow of this to be frank. Hopefully some if this info helps you. I'll try to add a picture of the last address I was able to find the coin value, or at least something that gave it to me.

Edit: the quote failed on mobile. So I fixed it!

Attachments

Master2873

Rookie
Oct 4, 2018
Earth
Medals you get via returns, are also server sided. I tried messing with them, and the game perfectly knows how many you have, and will remove levels gained from using them as well. Data chips (used to level Slugs) are device sided, but server checks put those in check, but you can mod them, then fully level your slugs, and try to plow through the stages you need to require getting them. Keep in mind, the mats you used after modding will be gone, but you will gain much more this way, but slugs will revert back to their normal level when you reboot the game. It will make the most of the limited tickets you have to run those, which seem to be server sided as well, and if not, are checked heavily by the server, and that goes for all tickets. I've yet to mess with the stage counter, as another user has informed me that when they did, and froze it, then did a return, the game kicked him back to the main screen, and says they're unable to play anymore. If I mess with this, I'll have to do it with another account.

So, unless people are able to mess with challenges to where you can always complete them, and they never go away (like Pokemon Quest as an example) I don't see much happening with this hack wise. Unless with my limited skills, and know-how, I'm wrong. There's other things for me to try, but I have a feeling they're all going to go the same way.

For anyone wanting to try this, do Fuzzy (Unknown values) Double searches in addresses 7035200-7FAC1FF, for coins, and data chips. They're normally in the 75000000-76000000 range. Could be higher.

Reactions: Ertug10x and Luxhax

NYCity

Rookie
Jun 25, 2019
Earth
Medals you get via returns, are also server sided. I tried messing with them, and the game perfectly knows how many you have, and will remove levels gained from using them as well. Data chips (used to level Slugs) are device sided, but server checks put those in check, but you can mod them, then fully level your slugs, and try to plow through the stages you need to require getting them. Keep in mind, the mats you used after modding will be gone, but you will gain much more this way, but slugs will revert back to their normal level when you reboot the game. It will make the most of the limited tickets you have to run those, which seem to be server sided as well, and if not, are checked heavily by the server, and that goes for all tickets. I've yet to mess with the stage counter, as another user has informed me that when they did, and froze it, then did a return, the game kicked him back to the main screen, and says they're unable to play anymore. If I mess with this, I'll have to do it with another account.

So, unless people are able to mess with challenges to where you can always complete them, and they never go away (like Pokemon Quest as an example) I don't see much happening with this hack wise. Unless with my limited skills, and know-how, I'm wrong. There's other things for me to try, but I have a feeling they're all going to go the same way.

For anyone wanting to try this, do Fuzzy (Unknown values) Double searches in addresses 7035200-7FAC1FF, for coins, and data chips. They're normally in the 75000000-76000000 range. Could be higher.
Doesn't work anymore. Or I'm doing something wrong. Slug level always return to true level.

K0media

Platinian
Nov 3, 2020
Brazil
Values are weird as hell, and might be encrypted. I managed to get coins, and Slug upgrade mats modded, but server checks stifles that pretty quickly. Gems are also server sided. The best I was able to do without the game throwing errors that prevent saving, was getting the game to softlock by modding coins, and destroying their portal at that stage, or mine gets destroyed, then buy/upgrade everything which seems to prevent the game from doing proper server checks, and allows all of that to save, as long as the the money value is back to normal, or zeroed (which isn't an issue with the other money makers able to be upgraded). You can even undo the soft lock by making the value normal again, and skipping ahead waves with slugs if you're not at your furthest point. Otherwise zero out the value, try sitting there for a bit, or collect stuff from challenges, or watch an ad for gems to get it to save or something. If it crashes it's guaranteed not to save.

I was using Game Guardian with Nox, and I did Fuzzy searches of E: Double, from addresses 7035200 to 7FA1CFF (could be extended) as I noticed that the values for coins, slug mats, gems, and possibly the other stuff was within the 75000000-76000000 (so far. Just noticed it was in the 76000000 range today) range, and it changes every time the game is loaded. Even a slight change to the value causes it to skyrocket. I don't see anywhere where others are discussing this, as I'm interested to see if anyone else has made strides. I've seen rumors it was hackable from others, and for the most part it is. I just have a very limited skill set, and knowhow of this to be frank. Hopefully some if this info helps you. I'll try to add a picture of the last address I was able to find the coin value, or at least something that gave it to me.

Edit: the quote failed on mobile. So I fixed it!
Wow, precise answers. Thanks for sharing.

Actually, I tried it as well, but a few years ago from now.

And yeah. That's probably no luck to hack this game since most stuff have handshakes and have complex algorithms for integrity checks.

Finding the value to hack is easy, but modifying it requires way more skills. You have to bypass the integrity checks first.

Hackable? Yes.
Easy to do? Definitely not. Too much server-sided integrity checks.

NoFearGG

Platinian
Skilled
Sep 10, 2019
US
Wow, precise answers. Thanks for sharing.

Actually, I tried it as well, but a few years ago from now.

And yeah. That's probably no luck to hack this game since most stuff have handshakes and have complex algorithms for integrity checks.

Finding the value to hack is easy, but modifying it requires way more skills. You have to bypass the integrity checks first.

Hackable? Yes.
Easy to do? Definitely not. Too much server-sided integrity checks.
Not really that "difficult"...