S sabastian4 Platinian Sep 18, 2026 #242 Hey @Yunana24 there is an update 1.0.24. Can't login. Thank you.
P Pipiex Rookie Sep 18, 2026 #243 There's an update .... as always ... waiting for your great work.... thank you so much.
S sabastian4 Platinian Sep 18, 2026 #247 sabastian4 said: Hey @Yunana24 there is an update 1.0.24. Can't login. Thank you. Click to expand... @Yunana24 can you increase the damage and defense to 200? And God mode doesn't work.
sabastian4 said: Hey @Yunana24 there is an update 1.0.24. Can't login. Thank you. Click to expand... @Yunana24 can you increase the damage and defense to 200? And God mode doesn't work.
Yunana24 PMT Elite Modder Staff member Modding-Team Sep 18, 2026 #248 Dev made some changes. No ETA on the update.
S sabastian4 Platinian Sep 18, 2026 #251 Yunana24 said: Dev made some changes. No ETA on the update. Click to expand... Oh boy! This blows.. In cases like these where the Devs made changes @Yunana24 are you all usually able to still mod the game? I ask because I've grown to like this game and want to know if I should hold out or remove the game from my device.
Yunana24 said: Dev made some changes. No ETA on the update. Click to expand... Oh boy! This blows.. In cases like these where the Devs made changes @Yunana24 are you all usually able to still mod the game? I ask because I've grown to like this game and want to know if I should hold out or remove the game from my device.
ChangoFEO Platinian Sep 18, 2026 #254 @yunana024 any assistance you can provide with an updated mod is GREATLY appreciated.