Outdated Mini Tennis: Perfect Smash v1.4.0 MOD Menu APK | Always Out Ball

GhaziM

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 10, 2023
Khorasan
I think you have abused the Mod a lot, that's why they have banned your mobile ID directly. Solution: buy another mobile...
I did not use much I just bought a mobile phone, it is not possible for me And dear friend, this was not the solution at all

Reactions: Mazpro92

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Greetings. Thank you. I hope you are healthy I was identified twice with the previous mod For the first time, the number of coins in my account went negative The second time my account was completely blocked I installed this mod of yours, but at first it says that your account is blocked! I think I was identified with Android ID? My phone is not rooted, how can I solve my problem??? What should I do? Please guide me completely Thank you I am very unlucky, I am a lesson for you! heh
Or
No matter what I did, the photo could not be uploaded to the forum
Have you tried any app cloner? If not, then try one (any one which works for you from playstore or some other place) maybe it can resolve your issue

Reactions: GhaziM

GhaziM

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 10, 2023
Khorasan
guide me please
Now, how exactly was I identified with Android ID?
How can I solve my problem? Can it be changed?
Think it's your problem! please help
Dear Moder, your opinion is very important to me because I hope you have a solution. I am waiting for your answer
Thanks

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
guide me please
Now, how exactly was I identified with Android ID?
How can I solve my problem? Can it be changed?
Think it's your problem! please help
Dear Moder, your opinion is very important to me because I hope you have a solution. I am waiting for your answer
Thanks
First, try the solution I recommended in the above message (don't login with your banned char, create new char)

GhaziM

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 10, 2023
Khorasan
Have you tried any app cloner? If not, then try one (any one which works for you from playstore or some other place) maybe it can resolve your issue
Yes, exactly, I tried with app cloner before, it didn't work, the only change I made was changing the Android ID
But the program crashes
See the screenshot
ot-2023-05-02-23-12-00-238-com-miniclip-minitenniu.jpg

What exactly does char mean?

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Yes, exactly, I tried with app cloner before, it didn't work, the only change I made was changing the Android ID
But the program crashes
See the screenshot
Try Parallel space (from playstore)

GhaziM

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 10, 2023
Khorasan
Try Parallel space (from playstore)
Opened with this, went through tutorial, then game data won't load
See the screenshot
hot-2023-05-03-00-25-39-615-com-parallel-space-pro.jpg

By the way, do you know? that your mod's anti-virus recognizes it as a virus, i know that... just to give you feedback.

Grateful....

what do I do now

• Haha
Reactions: MartinHacks4

Usogui ☆

Approved Modder
Original poster
Approved Modder
Feb 29, 2020
Abyss
Opened with this, went through tutorial, then game data won't load
See the screenshot

By the way, do you know? that your mod's anti-virus recognizes it as a virus, i know that... just to give you feedback.

Grateful....

what do I do now
Start reading page 1 messages, a similar issue is posted/resolved

GhaziM

Awesome Active Platinian
Apr 10, 2023
Khorasan
Start reading page 1 messages, a similar issue is posted/resolved
It's true that I had the same problem before, it was fixed by installing the original version and then... I said maybe this will happen now, but no matter what I did, it didn't happen. With the original version, after the training stage, it gives the same error and does not download the data. There is nothing you can do to prevent Android AD from recognizing or showing you that your account has been blocked. What should I do now?

Tags
mini tennis mini tennis cheat mini tennis hack mini tennis mod mini tennis: perfect smash mini tennis: perfect smash cheat mini tennis: perfect smash hack mini tennis: perfect smash mod