Cheat Requested:
  • Dump enemy
  • Move Speed ++
  • Hit Always Perfect
Have you tried any cheat engines?:
No -> I dont understand

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Unfortunately you didn't release this incomplete mod, :face18:, it was great for us for now
Can anyone help this dear friend? To complete the mod?
Thank you

"There is a problem parsing the app" :pepe021:
If you have the application already installed, try uninstalling it and reinstalling the mod, the best thing to do is go through lucky patcher to not delete the data, be adb install -r game.apk on pc

If you have the application already installed, try uninstalling it and reinstalling the mod, the best thing to do is go through lucky patcher to not delete the data, be adb install -r game.apk on pc
I've tried, but it doesn't work, unfortunately. :pepe015:

Also I uninstalled the original app through lucky patcher, and installed the mod. The app had opened, but when I tried to log in, it was loading and loading... And then it crashed.

[Hidden content]

sorry, I had actually compiled it incorrectly so that everyone could install it! I can't edit my message so I'm putting a hide here (sorry for those who already like above). I noticed another problem while testing it on another device! you have to install the obb files manually which I currently don't provide in this trial version (because the game can't download them since the apk is modified), so those who want to test this version must download the base game, do the tutorial, download the additional files and then install the apk without uninstalling the game data. sorry it's not user friendly but I think most people here will be able to do that :pepe020:

I also remind you that this mod is subject to you being banned, so use it knowing these risks (if you are banned your data will be deleted and you will have to spoof the androidid to be able to play it again)

put the steps to install apk and Obb please. some of us don't know how to do it, it explains everything well thanks bro