Private Server Mirage: Eternal Love | MMORPG 3D | English | MaxVIP15 | 1,000,000 Gold | Free TopUp Daily | Full Giftcode

gamefullvipvn

Just Crazy
Original poster
Apr 15, 2019
Vietnam
1686860880367.png

Game Name: Mirage: Eternal Love 3D
Name of Private Server: GameFullVIP
Language of Private Server: English - Vietnamese
Version: 1.0.2

*Private Server Features*
- Free TOP-UP daily (FIRST CHARGE EVERY DAY, 150 active quests, daily quest, view image below)
- Play game in first 5 minutes, get the first TopUp reward (in BAG) and VIP10 + 120,000 Battle Power
- Play game for an hours (get level 200), open and finish some quests in OpenServer activities (view the image below) = ticket free TopUp 90,000 Gold and VIP12
- Play 2-3 hours (get level 300), and get some free codes from website + ingame (it is 60,000 Gold and lots of fashion, resources for upgrade...)

Total you will get after play for a week (7 days):
- 1,000,000 Gold (TopUp points include)
- VIP15 (max VIP is 16)
- 2,000,000 Binding Gold

This server never die. Sometimes you must fake IP to Vietnam (country), almost time you dont need them.
Because platinmods don't allow edit post. So I can not give more codes. Please join Discord chat and request a guide (or read pin post).

1. WEBSITE CODE
(codes should work after 17.06.2023)
Follow this guide, link addess: GAME MOBILE

Find and choose the code: GFV-MGFREETOPUP

Choose server, character, the package choose "30,000 GOLD = 10,000 COIN", remember select the code "GFV-MGFREETOPUP".

After that, go to game anh check MAIL!

1686860896842.png

2. INGAME GIFTCODE

Go to the game, choose "GFVBenifits" > "Redemption Code", input all of them:
(all codes should work after 19.06.2023)
GFVMG9999
GFV4FASHION
GFV4MOUNT
GFV4WINGS
GFVGODDESS
GFVDISCORD

1686860902939.png

FREE TOP UP DAILY ( Proof)

1686860917400.png

1686860926885.png

1686860942844.png

1686860955742.png

1686860967105.png

Still samewith English version, only change language to Vietnamese

1686860976138.png

Free Download:
Hidden content
** You must be signed up and reply to the thread or click 'Like' under this post before you can see the hidden links contained here. **
If you still facing issues revealing the hidden links, please read this.

Last edited by a moderator:

gamefullvipvn

Just Crazy
Original poster
Apr 15, 2019
Vietnam
Not sure why you require my phone number just to make a account, sounds a bit sus tbh
You can type a fake phone number for free account!
It wants way too many permissions. You can't need to make and manage calls or record audio.
Give game 2 option: access network and write file (because update need it).

@Heathcliff • 血盟騎士団
Can you test this game and confirm all promotion is true?

- Free TOP-UP daily (FIRST CHARGE EVERY DAY, 150 active quests, daily quest, view image below)
- Play game in first 5 minutes, get the first TopUp reward (in BAG) and VIP10 + 120,000 Battle Power
- Play game for an hours (get level 200), open and finish some quests in OpenServer activities (view the image below) = ticket free TopUp 90,000 Gold and VIP12

Del2007355

Platinian
Feb 15, 2021
USA
You can type a fake phone number for free account!

Give game 2 option: access network and write file (because update need it).

@Heathcliff • 血盟騎士団
Can you test this game and confirm all promotion is true?

The game asked me for location, manage calls, record audio and the 2 you mentioned.

That combined with the request for phone number for new account is extremely sus.

gamefullvipvn

Just Crazy
Original poster
Apr 15, 2019
Vietnam
The game asked me for location, manage calls, record audio and the 2 you mentioned.

That combined with the request for phone number for new account is extremely sus.
phone number >>>>> Read this post:Soul Land Reloaded Latest version | English | VIP15 | 700k Diamond | Full Giftcode - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps
Field phone number: fill up with 10 numbers. Or copy: 0984313453
You can fill any phone number, no one verify it!

> Game must access internet, and write file to update the game
> CHAT VOICE ingame require record audio
If you take care about your privacy too much, please buy a new xiaomi phone under $160 for play game.
And BUY AN IPHONE FOR DAILY USE! Please!

Del2007355

Platinian
Feb 15, 2021
USA
phone number >>>>> Read this post:Soul Land Reloaded Latest version | English | VIP15 | 700k Diamond | Full Giftcode - Platinmods.com - Android & iOS MODs, Mobile Games & Apps
Field phone number: fill up with 10 numbers. Or copy: 0984313453
You can fill any phone number, no one verify it!

> Game must access internet, and write file to update the game
> CHAT VOICE ingame require record audio
If you take care about your privacy too much, please buy a new xiaomi phone under $160 for play game.
And BUY AN IPHONE FOR DAILY USE! Please!
Lmfao, sorry, your game isn't worth buying a $160 xiaomi phone just to play. I must say I do not appreciate the condescending attitude over simply commenting about your game asking for personal info and permissions. Guess I should have dug up some old thread on a completely different game just to get the info about the phone number.

Flykz

Just Crazy
Sep 16, 2021
Parana
Você pode digitar um número de telefone falso para uma conta gratuita!

Dê a opção do jogo 2: acessar a rede e gravar o arquivo (porque a atualização precisa).

@Heathcliff • 血盟騎士団
Você pode testar este jogo e confirmar que todas as promoções são verdadeiras?

*Recursos do servidor privado*
- RECARGA GRATUITA diariamente (PRIMEIRA CARGA TODOS OS DIAS, 150 missões ativas, missão diária, veja a imagem abaixo)
- Jogue nos primeiros 5 minutos , ganhe a primeira recompensa TopUp (no BAG) e VIP10 + 120.000 Battle Power
- Jogue por uma hora (obtenha o nível 200), abra e termine algumas missões nas atividades do OpenServer (veja a imagem abaixo) = ingresso grátis TopUp 90.000 Gold e VIP12
[/CITAR]

Reactions: Sinner75

xplicit

Platinian
Jan 8, 2019
USA
Lmfao, sorry, your game isn't worth buying a $160 xiaomi phone just to play. I must say I do not appreciate the condescending attitude over simply commenting about your game asking for personal info and permissions. Guess I should have dug up some old thread on a completely different game just to get the info about the phone number.
I don't think he means to sound condescending, the language barrier is making it seem that way.

Like he said you don't have to put in your real phone number, any random numbers will do. That's what I did and it worked fine.

As for permissions: my understanding is that you only have to grant the 2 permissions he mentioned to play the game. The others are for optional features
of the game like voice chat etc. and you can ignore them.

The bit about buying the phone I think was intended to be general advice to help protect your privacy while playing modded games, since that seems to be a big concern for you.

These guys have been around for years and have some of the longest running private servers on here. I played a few of thier games and never had any issues.

That's my 2 cents, but you do what makes you comfortable bro.

gamefullvipvn

Just Crazy
Original poster
Apr 15, 2019
Vietnam
I don't think he means to sound condescending, the language barrier is making it seem that way.

Like he said you don't have to put in your real phone number, any random numbers will do. That's what I did and it worked fine.

As for permissions: my understanding is that you only have to grant the 2 permissions he mentioned to play the game. The others are for optional features
of the game like voice chat etc. and you can ignore them.

The bit about buying the phone I think was intended to be general advice to help protect your privacy while playing modded games, since that seems to be a big concern for you.

These guys have been around for years and have some of the longest running private servers on here. I played a few of thier games and never had any issues.

That's my 2 cents, but you do what makes you comfortable bro.
Hello,
Please send me your account name to me via "Inbox", I will send a giftcode equal 90,000 Gold to you!
Thanks you!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Open Request Mirage Memorial Global iOS REQUEST SECTION 1
P Open Request Mirage Memorial TH ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
I Open Request Mirage Memorial Global ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 57
G-Bo ッ Outdated Guns GirlZ Mirage Cabin 8.0.42 MOD Menu APK | God Mode | High Speed | 1 Hit DMG | Inf. Ammo | Outdated PMT Android MODs 1
AndnixSH PMT FREE MOD Eternal Crypt - Wizardry BC Ver. 1.4.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 15
Radon02 OA [Shared] Momo's Eternal Adventure [18+] vFinal MOD APK Age Restricted Games 9
Radon02 Shared MOD Eternal Legacy v1.0.1 MOD APK Untested Shared Android MODs 11
♥♥♥ Open Request Eternal Heroes ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 2
yeerissap Open Request Love's Eternal Wishes: Otome ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
Yunana24 PMT VIP MOD Eternal Kingdom Battle Peak Ver. 2.0.12 MOD Menu APK | Damage, Speed & God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
Yunana24 VIP MOD Eternal Kingdom Battle Peak VIP MOD Discussion (only for VIPs) 21
B PMT FREE MOD Eternal Afterlife : otome love Ver. 1.1.4 MOD Menu APK | Free Premium Choices EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 48
B PMT FREE MOD Stagelands – eternal defense Ver. 1.6 MOD Menu APK | Unlimited Diamonds EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 13
ariefnewbie08 Open Request Eternal War: Ninjas Assembled ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 33
G Shared [Tested] Eternal Rush : idle rpg v11 MOD APK Tested Shared Android MODs 6
JokerArt Outdated Legions of Chaos: 3D Idle RPG Ver. 1.02.111276 MOD MENU | ETERNAL LIFE Outdated PMT Android MODs 89
G Open Request Eternal Quest: MMORPG ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
Ballpen Open Request Lost Sanctuary: Eternal Origin ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
JokerArt PMT FREE MOD Jobmania - Eternal Dungeon Ver. 2.21.4 MOD MENU | INCREASED DEFENSE EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 189
DESLOKAT PMT FREE MOD Eternal Of Swordsman Ver. 1.0 MOD APK | ATK Speed EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 35
GNaFF PMT FREE MOD SD Gundam G Generation ETERNAL Ver. 0.3.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | Defense Multiplier EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 291
K Open Request Sid Eternal ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
Saadtamimi Open Request Eternal Rhapsody ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 1
R Open Request Eternal Evolution ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 61
Yaskashije PMT FREE MOD Eternal Senia - Hydrangea After The Rain Ver. 1.220118 Mod Menu [Damage & Defense Multipliers | Massive Damage | Unlimited Skill Usage] EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 184
Y Open Request Eternal Heroes ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
GreyHound Open Request Eternal Ember (Early Access) ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 31
L Open Request Eternal fantasia ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
K Open Request Eternal Saga : Region Tactics ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 31
D Open Request Summoners Glory Eternal Fire iOS REQUEST SECTION 1
KREATHOR Open Request Rebirth of Chaos: Eternal saga ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 31
J Open Request Eternal Scarlet ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 0
god2014 Open Request BLEACH: Eternal Soul ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 98
GNaFF FREE MOD Zombie Survival: Eternal War Ver. 2.81.1230 MOD APK | Enemy Can't Attack GAMES DELETED ON PLAYSTORE 35
Ballpen Open Request Eternal Legends M ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 15
V Open Request Devil Hunter : Eternal War iOS REQUEST SECTION 7
B Not Working Idle Eternal Soul - Auto, Clicker, AFK, RPG Ver. 0.0.2.4 MOD APK | Unlimited Souls Outdated PMT Android MODs 83
N Open Request Eternal War Ninja Honor ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 17
C Open Request Summoners Glory: Eternal Fire ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
B Broken Link Eternal Hunter Ver. 1.0.29 MOD APK | One Hit Kill | No Skill CD Outdated PMT Android MODs 28
Yeowang PMT VIP MOD Dragon Chronicles Strategy Card Battle Ver. 1.2.3.6 MOD Menu APK | Damage & Defense Multiplier | Skills & more! | EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 1
THEXOS Open Request Eternal Land MMORPG ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4
N Open Request Eternal Ninja:Ninja Magic Battle Game ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 6
Hineeko Open Request Devil Hunter : Eternal War SEA ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 28
A Open Request Eternal Sword M ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 54
B PMT FREE MOD Monster Turn-based Tactics RPG Ver. 3.9.0 MOD Menu APK | Damage Multiplier | God Mode EXCLUSIVE ANDROID MODS BY PMT 91
qq900800 Open Request Eternal Love M v2.1.0 mod ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 3
Eromode Open Request Eternal City Mod Please ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 50
A Open Request War Eternal Mod ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 19
3 Open Request ETERNAL FURY 2 ANDROID REQUEST SECTION 4