Help! missing userdata.json file

YR'

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Feb 20, 2021
Turkiye
After watching couple of apk editor pro mod videos I learned that games have a file named userdata.json in assets folder but I couldn't find it on the game's files and I thought It might be named different but there were so many .json files so I was wondering how could I find that file?
Note: I'm totally amateur I have no idea about modding just wanted to try for a game I like
game I tried modding: Omniheroes

libModz

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 2, 2022
UK
Afaik that file isn't required to be modified in order to mod an apk. The file you want is "libil2cpp.so" from there you can use Il2CppDumper to extract dump.cs and dummy dlls, and either hex patch or hook with lgl menu.

JohnnyCappucino

Platinian
Aug 26, 2023
Sweden
If you have no knowledge based on Android modding, and just created a self-assumption through generalizing every single game, you won't go further. Simple thing, games that store their values in .json file, are really rare nowadays, and 99% of them are super old and offline (single-player). Also, as i have understood from libModz's comment, because i didn't analyze the game, it's engine is Unity, so almost no chances to store their in-game values in simple .json files. With Apk Editor you might possibly edit some assets of the respective game.

YR'

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Feb 20, 2021
Turkiye
Afaik that file isn't required to be modified in order to mod an apk. The file you want is "libil2cpp.so" from there you can use Il2CppDumper to extract dump.cs and dummy dlls, and either hex patch or hook with lgl menu.
I don't have libil2cpp.so file, I only have these

Attachments

YR'

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Feb 20, 2021
Turkiye
If you have no knowledge based on Android modding, and just created a self-assumption through generalizing every single game, you won't go further. Simple thing, games that store their values in .json file, are really rare nowadays, and 99% of them are super old and offline (single-player). Also, as i have understood from libModz's comment, because i didn't analyze the game, it's engine is Unity, so almost no chances to store their in-game values in simple .json files. With Apk Editor you might possibly edit some assets of the respective game.
then I think I should stop trying , thanks

TagsX

Platinian
May 29, 2023
saudi-arabia
I don't have libil2cpp.so file, I only have these
If its a unity game than the libil2cpp.so is hidden or the game is old and still uses mono (apk.zip/assets/bin/Data/Managed)

other than that I can't help, you would need to figure out what engine the game was made in and how to mod it

YR'

Awesome Active Platinian
Original poster
Feb 20, 2021
Turkiye
If its a unity game than the libil2cpp.so is hidden or the game is old and still uses mono (apk.zip/assets/bin/Data/Managed)

other than that I can't help, you would need to figure out what engine the game was made in and how to mod it
yeah my problem is what engine the game was made and I don't have any idea about finding it, modding stuff is way too hard for someone like me