PMT FREE MOD 魔大陸の傭兵王【やり込み系タワーディフェンスRPG】ver. 2.2.0 Mod APK | Unlimited Resource

Thanks for the mod. Thanks to this mod, I've got tons of cool units from the scout. But, this mod also somehow restricting your unit upgrade.

When you have LB a unit for 2nd time, it is impossible to go beyond Lv.103 as the amount of coin the mod give is at 999,999 while to get Lv.104, you need 1M coins for it. And I have the original APK installed on my other phone, and the coin shrink for Level Upgrade is really huge. One example is, from Lv.260 to Lv.261 it requires 3.2T coins. So maybe I can suggest to increase the coin amount in the mod.

Screenshot_2023-12-13-04-45-52-546_jp.team.inumoarukeba.yoheio2.jpg

Thank you for the mod. But there is one thing that we could not upgrade the troops level higher as the gold coin limited as 999,999. Could you please help to edit the mod with more digits of gold coin that we could upgare the troops to max level? If impossible, could you only cancel the fix number of gold coin so we could earn in the game slowly?
Again, thank you for your effort for this game. It become more easy and fun with your mod.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-13-04-45-52-546_jp.team.inumoarukeba.yoheio2.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-13-04-45-52-546_jp.team.inumoarukeba.yoheio2.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 22
Tags Tags
action rpg jp.team.inumoarukeba.yoheio2 jp.team.inumoarukeba.yoheio2 cheat rpg single player stylized stylized realistic 魔大陸の傭兵王【やり込み系タワーディフェンスrpg】 魔大陸の傭兵王【やり込み系タワーディフェンスrpg】 cheat