AASIM_456

Support
Original poster
Staff member
Support
Jan 18, 2023
a Sperm Cell
Hello everyone,
I hope ur doing fine and please allow me to take ur time with a problem I'm facing.
The problem:- I've made a mod menu using lgl template-> built it successfully without any errors-> added that menu in the game-> But, the menu features are not working 😭😭.
I don't have that much modding knowledge but still I tried to make a basic mod menu with just "GodMode" and "increase speed" for a game named "Dude theft wars (latest version)".

Now, I'll show what I've done so pls help me if u see something wrong :-
IMG_20230918_181949.jpg

Here
1. I've defined variables for the menu.
2. Is the code for hooking field offsets for a toggle button in the mode menu (i tried a slider for speed but it didn't work so I changed it to toggle).
I have also defined the "targetlib".

IMG_20230918_184156.jpg

3. Here I've put the update offsets for the field offsets.

IMG_20230918_184204.jpg

4. As u can see in the features I've used toggle for both "Godmode" and "speed". (Ignore the "jumpheight" as I've commented out the codes for jumpheight becoz i thought it has the same update offset as "speed" and would be causing something for it to not work.)
5. You can see the CASES. I've asked various friends of mine but they all r saying that the code is correct and it should work

NOTE:- I've also tested these field and update offsets with an offset tester and it seems to be working when I use a offset tester but it's not working when I turn on my mod menu. The game doesn't crash or something like that it just plays normal without any changes.

6. Here are the codes that I'm using in my .XML file and playeractivity for my mod menu:-

<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW"/>

<service android:name="com.android.support.Launcher" android:enabled="true"
android:exported="false" android:stopWithTask="true" />

invoke-static {p0}, Lcom/android/support/Main;->Start(Landroid/content/Context;)V

So I will conclude with saying that it will be wonderful of u to help me.
Thank you for reading this, i really appreciate u for spending ur time for my problem.

libModz

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 2, 2022
UK
To do a slider for speed you do it like this....

float PatchPlayerSpeed;

if(PatchPlayerSpeed!=0) {
*(float*) ((uint32_t) instance + 0x14) = PatchPlayerSpeed;
}

OBFUSCATE("SeekBar_PlayerSpeed_0_100"),

case 1:
PatchPlayerSpeed = value;
break;

AASIM_456

Support
Original poster
Staff member
Support
Jan 18, 2023
a Sperm Cell
To do a slider for speed you do it like this....

float PatchPlayerSpeed;

if(PatchPlayerSpeed!=0) {
*(float*) ((uint32_t) instance + 0x14) = PatchPlayerSpeed;
}

OBFUSCATE("SeekBar_PlayerSpeed_0_100"),

case 1:
PatchPlayerSpeed = value;
break;
I've tried a slider for speed but it's not working that's why I changed it too a toggle and it's the same code lol. But I had used PatchPlayerSpeed >=1

libModz

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 2, 2022
UK
I've tried a slider for speed but it's not working that's why I changed it too a toggle and it's the same code lol. But I had used PatchPlayerSpeed >=1
Fair enough, well your define lib name is wrong like Raebydett has already said, it should be libil2cpp, not libil2ccp.

Also you're certain you've hooked the correct update methods?

AASIM_456

Support
Original poster
Staff member
Support
Jan 18, 2023
a Sperm Cell
Fair enough, well your define lib name is wrong like Raebydett has already said, it should be libil2cpp, not libil2ccp.

Also you're certain you've hooked the correct update methods?
Yes I've checked the update offsets using tester. And bro I think I might have used wrong spelling lmao 😂😂. My bad lol for the ruckus

Status
Not open for further replies.