Solved Mod menu not showing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RemoteScript

Platinian
Original poster
Nov 21, 2018
Japan
No matter what mod I download the menu doesn't seem to properly show up within the game, I have overlay for the game on and I can actually see the menu for a split second when I view all the open tasks/windows. How would I go on about fixing this exactly?

Small clarification: I see the menu for a split second when I view all open windows/tasks but never actually in the games window.

Phone: ROG Phone 6 Pro
Phone Resolution: 1080x2448
Version: Android 12

Last edited:

xyzhunter

PMT Modder
Staff member
Modding-Team
Oct 28, 2020
Indonesia
did you put right on last smali ? did you put launch code on launch smali ? did you put code for androidmanifest.xml ?

RemoteScript

Platinian
Original poster
Nov 21, 2018
Japan
did you put right on last smali ? did you put launch code on launch smali ? did you put code for androidmanifest.xml ?
Sorry, I don't really know what any of that is. I thought you simply just download the modded apk the same as how you would do with an emulator?

RemoteScript

Platinian
Original poster
Nov 21, 2018
Japan
The problem might be the Android version, try downloading the mods on a lower android version, or try from another emulator.
I honestly have no idea what android version is what, I've tried looking for a version 11 but the site where u download it for this phone doesnt exactly state the versions? I plan on using only an actual phone only as well as some games are kind of hard to set up for an emulator.

RemoteScript

Platinian
Original poster
Nov 21, 2018
Japan
I honestly have no idea what android version is what, I've tried looking for a version 11 but the site where u download it for this phone doesnt exactly state the versions? I plan on using only an actual phone only as well as some games are kind of hard to set up for an emulator.
Here is the site of versions for the said phone if u can somehow tell which one is what android version: ROG Phone 6 Pro | ROG Phone 6 Pro | Gaming Phones|ROG - Republic of Gamers|ROG Global

(I'm almost very sure they only have android 12)

DaRealPanDa

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Supporting-Team
Global Moderator
Social Media
Mar 12, 2018
Skyrim
Thread will be set to "solved" and closed.
When you're not happy with that just send me a message and i will re-open the thread for you.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.