Help! mod menu with invincibility on 2 sides.

power2020202020

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Nov 3, 2022
brazil
Hello, I created my mod menu for my fighting game so I activated it with invincibility and no one takes damage in the fight and both players are invincible as I change only for player 1 to be invincible and then create another activator only for player 2 to be invincible my mod menu is like this

---------------------------------------------

switch (featNum) {
case 0:
feature0 = boolean;
if (feature0) {
hexPatches.INVINCIBLE.Modify();
} else {
hexPatches.INVINCIBLE.Restore();
}
break;

----------------------------------------------------

1598.jpg

There are 3 offsets for my game and all 3 give invincibility to both sides for both me and my opponent, I've already tested all 3 and it's the same

public static bool GlobalInvincible Offset = "0x175A3F8"
public bool Invincible Offset = "0x175A254"
public bool IsInvincible Offset = "0x131CB54"

I wanted to edit like 2 different linkers so when I play as player 1, I activate player 1's side and when I play as player 2, I activate player 2's side. My game, when I play pvp online, changes the sides that I start playing against my opponents. left side player 1 or start on the right side player 2...

power2020202020

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Nov 3, 2022
brazil
that I can make an entry because this same game has here that a moderator edits the invincible mode separately for player 1 and player 2 in the same way I want, I already asked him for tips and he didn't answer me

Master TK

Platinian
Nov 11, 2019
Brasil
that I can make an entry because this same game has here that a moderator edits the invincible mode separately for player 1 and player 2 in the same way I want, I already asked him for tips and he didn't answer me
Sim, eu entendi se quiser ajuda chama no Telegram @DarkModdingYT

Reactions: rkw00