Help! mod menu

power2020202020

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Nov 3, 2022
brazil
Hello, I play a fighting game similar to Street Fighter and I edited the invincibility offset so that it doesn't take damage only when activated with my mod menu, both player 1 and player 2 are invincible as I edit in menu mode, player 1 is invincible and player 2 is invincible, my game switches sides when playing in competitive mode I want to leave a mod menu on the left side when playing online when playing online I start on the left side and when playing on the right side I deactivate it with the mod menu and activate the right side
I didn't find other offsets similar to invincibility like invincible player 1 or invincible player 2

libModz

Awesome Active Platinian
Jun 2, 2022
UK
I answered your question a while ago, you never replied...

Try to look for an isMine offset (in the same class as invincible offset) use that to separate the health of player 1 & 2.

If there is one you can hook it like this...

bool isMine = *(bool*) ((uint64_t) instance + 0xOFFSET);
if(Invincible) {
if(isMine) {
YourInvincibleOFFSET = true;
}
}

power2020202020

Solid & Active Platinian
Original poster
Nov 3, 2022
brazil
power rangers legacy and the same game as moderator joker edit he didn't answer me how he does the invincibility on the side just how he does it in his mod menu I entered mine like his but in mine the invincibility works on both sides and I can't separate it between player one and player 2

Daleon228_09

Solid & Active Platinian
Aug 19, 2022
Poland
C++:
void *me = nullptr;

void (*old_Update)(void *instance);

void Update(void *instance){
if (instance != NULL){
if (get_isMine(instance)) // define the get_isMine or get_isLocal
{
me= instance;